Windows 10: TPM Update needed - how do I know which one to use? HP Spectre 360x Convertible PC

Discus and support TPM Update needed - how do I know which one to use? HP Spectre 360x Convertible PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC. I went to update my TPM driver, selected the HP information per instructions. I work through the HP doc on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by #Simp, Jul 20, 2018.

1. #Simp Win User

TPM Update needed - how do I know which one to use? HP Spectre 360x Convertible PC

I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible PC. I went to update my TPM driver, selected the HP information per instructions.

I work through the HP doc on updating my TPM and it refers to various model numbers for my PC.

I cannot find a model number that matches what they say.

They have updates for the Spectre x360 Convertible PC ...

(models 13-ac000 ~ 13-ac099) or

(models 13-4000 ~ 4099) or

(models 13-4100 ~ 4199) or

(models 13-4100 ~ 4199) or

(models 13-4200 ~ 4299)

How do I figure out which version/model I have? I have used HP Support Assistant along with every other option I could google to get a "model" number that would match one of the above... but nothing like it shows up. [nor does my TPM version, match anything in the 'select you update' doc]

Which one do I use?

It was alluded to that I could tell my "model" by looking at my Product #.

PN# N1R85UA#ABA

But ???

(And my laptop does not have a battery compartment nor a sticker on it with the model number)

So which one of the updates do I use?

:)

#Simp, Jul 20, 2018

2. TPM update for HP Spectre x360

The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) firmware on this PC has a known security problem. Please contact your PC manufacturer to find out if an update is available. For more information please go to https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=852572

HP Spectre x360 13 notebook pc

MakasaTech Support, Jul 20, 2018
  3. TPM update for HP Spectre x360

Hi,

There is an update made available for 360 models, which might be found here

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operatin...

Please make sure your model is as listed there. If you have any doubts please let us know.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 20, 2018
  4. TPM Update needed - how do I know which one to use? HP Spectre 360x Convertible PC

my HP360 HP Spectre x360 Convertible was stolen

Can anyone give me some advice as to the best thing to do about my HP360
    HP Spectre x360 Convertible being stolen from me

AshleyGraves247, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

TPM Update needed - how do I know which one to use? HP Spectre 360x Convertible PC

1. TPM Update needed - how do I know which one to use? HP Spectre 360x Convertible PC - Similar Threads - TPM Update needed

2. How do I know which PC component is failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know which PC component is failing?: My PC just randomly restarted.I've been having issues with bluescreens for a long time now, downgraded the GPU drivers and it worked fine for some time.Now, looking into the Event Viewer it displays something with a critical hardware error.The source is WHEA-Logger with ID...
  3. How do I know which PC component is failing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know which PC component is failing?: My PC just randomly restarted.I've been having issues with bluescreens for a long time now, downgraded the GPU drivers and it worked fine for some time.Now, looking into the Event Viewer it displays something with a critical hardware error.The source is WHEA-Logger with ID...
  4. How to update TPM from 1.2 to 2.0 on HP Spectre x360?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to update TPM from 1.2 to 2.0 on HP Spectre x360?: I see that WIN11 will require TPM 2.0 whereas my HP Spectre x360 has TPM 1.2 installed. I did find an HP bulletin but my laptop is not listed in the list: https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c05792935 only 2 other HP Spectre models. Mine is model# 13-4003DX, product ID#...
  5. SOUND PROBLEM - Realtek Audio in HP Spectre 360x 2-1 2016 Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOUND PROBLEM - Realtek Audio in HP Spectre 360x 2-1 2016 Win 10: My problem is one day after computer was running perfectly fine, I just suddenly had no audio device to produce sound. The speaker icon in the Win tool bar had an X and said " No audio device present". I checked if there was an WIndows update the night before and there was....
  6. On the HP Spectre 360X are headphones always needed to hear the audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On the HP Spectre 360X are headphones always needed to hear the audio?: On the HP Spectre 360X are headphones always needed to hear the audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-the-hp-spectre-360x-are-headphones-always/5cfbec9f-16d2-403b-8c78-ba23b1292b24
  7. HP Spectre x360 convertible screen brightness problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Spectre x360 convertible screen brightness problems: Hello, I have a screen brightness problem brightness not adjusting that I have been trying to find a fix for more than 6 months now without success. My laptop isHp Spectre x360 - 13-4103dx Engergy Star. I have checked and tried different suggestions as follows1 updating the...
  8. HP Spectre x360 convertible

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Spectre x360 convertible: Issue with unintentionally selecting what the cursor pauses over or hovers over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-spectre-x360-convertible/2b3130e6-c847-4056-900a-7becb47eba11
  9. HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs: HP Inc. launched on Tuesday a lineup of new devices combining premium design, security and performance. HP created its latest Spectre and Elite innovations to take PC experiences to the next level by enabling creativity, connectivity and confidence throughout the day. They...
  10. How do I know which updates are pending

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know which updates are pending: Win 10 Pro 1703 The other day I paused updates to prevent new big one coming through. Yesterday I unpause it to get a Defender/Antivirus update, it worked and let it download and install. I then paused updates again. However I cannot find a way to see which updates are...