Windows 10: Tracking Received Email Sender (IMPORANT)

Discus and support Tracking Received Email Sender (IMPORANT) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; We receive greeting emails about four times a year from a 40+ year old immediate relative who I am concerned may be using email for seriously unlawful... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Jun 27, 2018.

1. lpatrick Win User

Tracking Received Email Sender (IMPORANT)

We receive greeting emails about four times a year from a 40+ year old immediate relative who I am concerned may be using email for seriously unlawful and immoral purposes. We been in self denial.

Is there anyway I or a skilled person or agency can legally investigate this important matter.

Thank you.

:)

lpatrick, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

Delete email sender

You can try these steps:

1. Sign in to your Hotmail account.

2. Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.

3. Select More Options.

4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.

5. Click Blocked senders.

6. Enter the email address or domain on the box labeled Blocked email address or domain: and click Add to list >>.

Note: Please make sure that the email addresses that you have blocked are not included on your Safe sender's list and/or Contacts lists, otherwise, it would not work properly.

Let us know if you need further help with blocking an email address.

Billy Med, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    How do i unsubscribe emails from unwanted senders?

Hi Bob,

There are several ways on how you can block spam emails or unwanted messages. To isolate your issue, we'd like to ask if you are trying to block spams. Meanwhile, here are some options that you can do to block unwanted messages:

Junk mail filter - Selecting Exclusive option. This feature will let you receive emails from your contact list and safe senders list. To set up a junk mail filter to Exclusive, follow these steps:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • Click the gear icon located on the upper right panel of your mailbox, just beside your username.
    • Select More mail settings.
    • Under Preventing junk email, click on Filters and reporting option.
    • Under Choose a junk email filter, select Exclusive.
    • Click the Save button.

Email rules - You can set up email rules to filter incoming emails to automatically delete them and not getting them in your Inbox. If you want to create an email rule to delete emails coming from an email address, kindly refer to these steps:

• Click the gear icon located on the upper right panel of your mailbox, just beside your username.
    • Under Customizing Outlook, click the Rules for sorting new messages option.
    • Click the New button.
    • Under Step 1: Which messages do you want this rule to apply to?

On the first box with drop down list, select the Sender's address and in the second box with drop down list, select yes.
    • On the third box, type sender's email address. You may select any option that you want to use at first, second and third box depending on your preference.
    • Under Step 2: What action do you want to apply? Select Delete these messages.
    • Click the Save button.

Blocked senders list - You can add email address/es or domain/s in this list to stop receiving emails from them. You also need to delete them from your contact list and safe senders list as well. Perform these instructions below:

• Under “Preventing junk email”, click the Safe and blocked senders option.
    • Click Blocked senders.
    • In the Blocked email address or domain box, type the email address of the sender or the domain that you want to block, and then click Add to list.

Sweep features - Sweeping emails for deletion. By using Sweep feature it will clean up all the email from a folder and selected users specially emails from spammers. Check if these helps:

• Check the email that that you received from spammers.
    • On the top of your mailbox user interface click "Sweep."
    • Once you click "Sweep," select "Delete all from."
    • Check the small box that stating "Also block future messages."
    • Click 'Delete all."
    All the emails from the spammer will be automatically deleted and it will go directly to your deleted folder.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Tracking Received Email Sender (IMPORANT)

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jun 27, 2018
Thema:

Tracking Received Email Sender (IMPORANT)

1. Tracking Received Email Sender (IMPORANT) - Similar Threads - Tracking Received Email

2. Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender-...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender-...: Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-is-not-being-received-this-link-was-provided/9389a841-7773-4945-aec0-73c94969f1ba
  3. Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender-...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender-...: Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender- https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-is-not-being-received-this-link-was-provided/9389a841-7773-4945-aec0-73c94969f1ba
  4. Email is not being received. This link was provided to original sender-...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender.: Shipment did not arrive. Tracking says the package was returned to sender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipment-did-not-arrive-tracking-says-the-package/b5ba9ce6-cd95-4eff-895a-be53785841e5
  6. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  7. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  8. UNKNOWN email sender

UNKNOWN email sender: Been getting new emails that are junk from.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA InterestRatesExperts confirmation <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>_____________________________________________ From: XXXmy *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <DENNIS *** Email...
  9. I stopped receiving emails from some senders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I stopped receiving emails from some senders: As this title says, I stopped receiving emails from some specific senders like online shops or persons from my contact list. This issue showed up about a month ago and I don’t know why. Help!. Apps are Outlook and Mail App....
  10. Email Tracking & Email Tracking Blocker‬

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Tracking & Email Tracking Blocker‬: Is there any app or something like it what tracks emails sent from windows 10 mail app & blocks other to track you (or even 1 of them)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-tracking-email-tracking-blocker/c827979e-a5d0-4996-86e2-c88d32de9053

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tracking a received email in windows 10