Windows 10: Trade exchange virus + Unable to access router settings

Discus and support Trade exchange virus + Unable to access router settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I am facing Trade Exchange virus which creates additional tabs while using browser. I did some research on internet and have tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vivek1922, Nov 20, 2015.

1. vivek1922 Win User

Trade exchange virus + Unable to access router settings

Hello everyone!

I am facing Trade Exchange virus which creates additional tabs while using browser.
    I did some research on internet and have tried few methods (Malwarebytes & Adware Removal Tool), but to no help.

I read somewhere that this actually is a DNS settings issue and that I need to reset my Router?

If that's the case, then I need help with resetting the router...I don't want to reset it and then not able to get it back to original settings, which I don't know how to..

I tried accessing router settings page on 192.168.1.1 which is also not working! It used to work before..

Can some one kindly help me with the issue?

Thanks!*Smile

:)

vivek1922, Nov 20, 2015

2. unable to access live trading stock

Hi, I really need someone for help. I'm using Nokia window mobile version 8.1

I have been trying to access the live stock trading but it failed. Pls refer the picture attached. I have been using the internet explorer either the mobile or desktop version via my phone but it still failed to access the live stock trading. Is it because
    the window phone has no pop up blocker?

pls help.

I thought I could use the internet explorer in window phone for stock trading but seems I'm wrong. Unfortunately, this bank does not has app compatible to window mobile version

as well.
    Trade exchange virus + Unable to access router settings [​IMG]

garychang wai, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Grhmrpr Win User
    Ovi Mail

I have a 5230 I am unable to access or send my email (ovi.) I have tried the settings on line does not work and i the email set up useing the phone wizard but when it comes to validating it lasts for ever.

Cynically speaking im thinking this is a ruse for me to trade the phone in for a newer phone.

To be honest the only reason why i dont trade it in for a blackberry is because of the nokia maps.

It worked fin until the recent up date.

regards

Graham

Grhmrpr, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Here's a link on how to flush your DNS.

Resetting an Internet Connection (Flush DNS) | Learning Studio Technical Support

Resetting your router generally involves holding in a tiny switch at the back with a pen/paper clip. If you go to your router manufacturers website, there should be instructions on how to do that on your particular make/model.

Since you can't access the router, not sure how you could save your settings. Most routers allow you to export the settings to a file you save on your PC, if you can access the router. The manufacturers site may have further information that can help you access the router.

Not sure if you ran this adware removal tool, if you haven't tried this one yet give it a shot. AdwCleaner since this is good at ferreting out adware.

AdwCleaner Download

Borg 386, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Trade exchange virus + Unable to access router settings - Similar Threads - Trade exchange virus

2. Unable to Access Windows Defender settings or Virus and Threat Protection Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Access Windows Defender settings or Virus and Threat Protection Settings: I was trying to access my Virus and Threat Protection settings and its not letting me get there. It keeps saying this"Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT help...
  3. Unable to Access Windows Defender settings or Virus and Threat Protection Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Access Windows Defender settings or Virus and Threat Protection Settings: I was trying to access my Virus and Threat Protection settings and its not letting me get there. It keeps saying this"Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT help...
  4. I am unable to access "Virus and Protection" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access "Virus and Protection" settings: I was trying to access my Virus and Threat Protection settings and its not letting me get there. It keeps saying this"Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT help...
  5. I am unable to access "Virus and Protection" settings

I am unable to access "Virus and Protection" settings: I was trying to access my Virus and Threat Protection settings and its not letting me get there. It keeps saying this"Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT help...
  6. Unable to access Virus and Threat protection settings page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access Virus and Threat protection settings page: Recently, after installing a somewhat shady software, I have been unable to access Virus and Threat protection page. Everytime I turn my PC on, a notification pops up on screen saying I have not enabled Real Time protection enabled and asks me to enable it. However everytime...
  7. Unable to access my router admin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access my router admin page: Hi there everyone,I have an ASUS RT-AX86U router for one and half year now. I've been using it always with the same setup - laptop connected via ethernet cable - and I was always able to access its admin page via browser.Yesterday, I connected for the first time an HDD to the...
  8. Unable to access my router admin page

Unable to access my router admin page: Hi there everyone,I have an ASUS RT-AX86U router for one and half year now. I've been using it always with the same setup - laptop connected via ethernet cable - and I was always able to access its admin page via browser.Yesterday, I connected for the first time an HDD to the...
  9. Unable to access my router admin page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Router remote access settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router remote access settings?: Dear all I was looking through my Router settings, and this one confused me: Screenshot by Lightshot 1. Does it mean remote acccess to my network, or only remote access to the router? 2. The setting below, does it mean, that now everyone can get access to my network or...