Windows 10: trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB

Discus and support trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello i have win 10 and today connect my trancend usb 3.0 flash drive.the capacity is 128 GB but in appears with 32 GB!!!.i format it but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vasilisnik, Feb 24, 2016.

1. trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB

hello i have win 10 and today connect my trancend usb 3.0 flash drive.the capacity is 128 GB but in appears with 32 GB!!!.i format it but nothing change.any help please

:)

vasilisnik, Feb 24, 2016

2. Memory upgrade

For your computer it appears to be 8 Gb

Win 10 home 32 bit 4gb

win 10 home 64 bit 128 gb

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 24, 2016
  3. Move Windows 10 from a small SSD to larger SSD

Hi everyone,

I just bought a new computer with a 128 GB SSD. I bought a 500 GB SSD to replace the 128 GB SSD with. I was told to clone the 128 GB drive to a new USB stick. Did that. Now I have to remove the 128 GB SSD and install the 500 GB SSD. Meanwhile, my OS is on
    my USB stick. How do I boot the computer so I can clone the OS from the USB stick to the 500 GB SSD? Do I just change the BIOS to boot the USB stick first, and then change it back after the OS has been moved from the USB stick to the 500 GB SSD? If that's
    correct, do all the USB ports show up as one in the BIOS settings?

Thanks!

Lee Batchelor, Feb 24, 2016
  4. trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB

Check to see if you have it formatted as FAT32. If so, remove the partition and try using NTFS.

DeaconFrost, Feb 24, 2016
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Easy way to do that in Command mode (admin / elevated)

1) Diskpart
    2) List Disk -- should show a number of HDD's including the one with your USB on it
    3)Select Disk nn where nn is Disk nr shown in the List Disk (step 2)
    4) Clean

5) exit

Now in control panel --admin tools-->computer management-->disk management you should see your USB device as either RAW or unformatted. Create partition on it to desired size and type.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB

1. trancend 128 usb drive appears with 32 GB - Similar Threads - trancend 128 usb

2. Upgrading to 32 GB RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading to 32 GB RAM: Hi all, I have 16 GB RAM ( Two 8 GB sticks) and in the near future I want to upgrade to 32 GB RAM. Can I put another two 8 GB sticks near my other two or should I remove both 8 GB sticks and replace them by two 16 GB sticks? Thanks. My motherboard is ROG SRIX B360-H Gaming...
  3. Laptop w/32 GB Drive - Not Room to Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop w/32 GB Drive - Not Room to Update: I teach Windows 10 at the Senior Citizens Center. When possible, students bring their laptops to class so they can learn on their own machines. I've helped several of them update Windows 10; however, one student has a laptop with only a 32 GB "hard drive" that says there's...
  4. Are systems with 32 GB eMMC drives no longer updatable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are systems with 32 GB eMMC drives no longer updatable?: I tried to update my HP Stream (that runs on the non-replaceable 32 GB eMMC) using the Media Creation Tool (MediaCreationTool1903.exe), but it only upgraded the OS to the 1607 update. The laptop has a bit over 5 GB of free space and there is nothing I can free (other than a...
  5. Custom usb drive icon not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom usb drive icon not appearing: hello all I'm trying to make my usb drive icon reappear using an "autorun.inf" file. this is what my file contains : [AutoRun] Icon=Omid.ico Label=Omid and it is copied to the flash drive as well as the icon file. the name of the icon is exactly as written above. so what is...
  6. Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Availability of Microsoft Surface Go: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD.: Hello there. I was recently browsing Surface Go products on Microsoft.com, and I noticed that the middle range model of this device is unavailable. It is showing as out of stock. Did Microsoft stop manufacturing this product? It’s the 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD model. Thank you....
  7. Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing a 32 GB thumb drive to increase storage.: How to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-32-gb-thumb-drive-to-increase-storage/58221030-9a61-4639-8b37-9de5b7cc22f3"
  8. Unable to reformat PNY 32 Gb USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to reformat PNY 32 Gb USB: When trying to reformat PNY 32Gb USB I get the notification that the drive is write-protected. Things I've tried: -Checked for a physical switch on the USB (none found) -Cleared readonly status in diskpart (current read-only state still set to Yes) -Updated...
  9. Usb drive appears in disk management when no usb drive exists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb drive appears in disk management when no usb drive exists: In disk management I have disk 4 has removeable drive and the icons appears in desktop. I can eject this and the icon disappears & is removed from disk management but when I restart the PC the disk & icon re-appear although I have no usb sticks inserted in the machine. 71493
  10. 128 GB RAM - Install windows to RAM discs - possible ??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    128 GB RAM - Install windows to RAM discs - possible ??: Yes, @jimbo: if you have the RAM to spare and run your system on a UPS with the ability to shut down gracefully (and thereby copy the volatile contents of the RAMdisk to non-volatile storage media) before the power disappears, NOTHING beats a RAMdisk for performance. If you...