Windows 10: Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account

Discus and support Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I currently have 2 accounts: one with all the data of my purchases and Xbox things, and one for school and some old personal use. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WarWizard2003, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account

Hello everyone,

I currently have 2 accounts: one with all the data of my purchases and Xbox things, and one for school and some old personal use. Is it possible to transfer all the data from my school account to my second account? So that all my school mails are going to my current (second) account, and Skype contacts and chats, Onedrive, my office subscription given by my school and everything else involved with that first account gets added to my "new" account. And I do not mean user accounts on my PC.

(This post is categorised under Windows, because there wasn't a "Account management" category.)

:)

WarWizard2003, Jul 10, 2018

2. how to add multiple Office365 account

Hi.

I am just trying to configure Windows 10 at computers at school where I teach computer science. All of our students and staff has Office365 account, therefore I would like to add on some computers all Office365 accounts, but on some only teachers' accounts
    (to let not the students use them at all). I would like to list accounts in a lock screen like we had it with local accounts at Windows 8.1, i.e. without necessity to type the email address every time.

However, when I am trying to add accounts via control panel, it is only possible to add there Live account or create a new local account. On the other side, when I choose option "other user" at the lock screen, I could type there any existing Office365 email
    an password and the system let me in. How is it possible to administrate permissions for individual Office365 users? Thank you.

Roman

Roman Ujbányai, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Transferring an account on Windows 10 (EDITED)

Hi,

As you are facing issue with transferring an account on windows 10, I would surely help you with it.

But I would like to know the below information,

• Entire account: are you referring to a Microsoft account or a local user account?
    If it is a Microsoft user account the same settings will synchronize to the new user account.

Steps to transfer the files to the new admin user account.

• Open file explorer and double click on OS (C Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account :).

• Go to Users and try transferring all the data’s/ files to the new user account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account

Can I link an Office365 account with an Azure instance with a Microsoft Dev Center account?

Hi Aera,

I've got the Office365 account linked to Azure, no troubles there; my issue now is I'd like to create a Dev Center account with that Office365 account and it doesn't let me do that. It just gives me the
    "You are signed in as ********@******** which is not associated with a Dev Center account. If you believe this is an error, try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following" message which doesn't help.

Is this because it's an Office365 account? Or because the admin of the accounts needs to allow access to create the Dev Center account? Or can I link my personal Microsoft account to the Office365 account? Or does it not matter if the bot is listed
    by my personal account, if all the development and hosting is done on the workplace one?

Cheers,

Sam

Samuel Coianiz, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account

1. Transfer data (Like Office365) to second MC account - Similar Threads - Transfer data Office365

2. transfer microsoft account data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer microsoft account data: I need to transfer all my things from my school account to my personal account becuase I have excel worksheets and word docs and powerpoint presentations and I don't know how to transfer them all to my personal account....
  3. transfer microsoft account data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer microsoft account data: I need to transfer all my things from my school account to my personal account becuase I have excel worksheets and word docs and powerpoint presentations and I don't know how to transfer them all to my personal account....
  4. transfer microsoft account data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  6. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  7. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. transferring data between user accounts

transferring data between user accounts: Ok so basically what has happened is my brother has been on my pc and signed into my friends microsoft account and "linked" it or something and now his microsoft account holds all my data and cookies and pretty much everything i have ever done on my pc. i uased a local...
  9. Transferring Data

Transferring Data: I have two internal drives on my computer, one has 2TB and one has 250GB. I would like to swap all data between them including the OS. What is the safest way to go about this?...
  10. Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account: I read that the Microsoft account can have only one active Office 365 and if you order more than one subscription , you only extend the time of that Microsoft account, not increase the number of Office installs. So what can I do. I have only one Microsoft account. I login to...