Windows 10: Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10

Discus and support Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi..I downloaded via Lookout (Galaxy phone)1,000 photos that was put into Downloads folder...how do I transfer those to Pictures folder. Thanks 61160 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hunyejohn, Aug 21, 2016.

1. hunyejohn Win User

Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10

Hi..I downloaded via Lookout (Galaxy phone)1,000 photos that was put into Downloads folder...how do I transfer those to Pictures folder. Thanks

:)

hunyejohn, Aug 21, 2016
  2. Hunyejohn Win User

Transfer from LOOKOUT on Galaxy to Windows 10

Hi...not good with these things! I want to transfer all photos backed up on LOOKOUT to my Windows 10 Photos Folder on my computer...I tried and folder went from LOOKOUT to DOWNLOADS on my computerand I can not open or transfer to Photos. Any suggestions?

Hunyejohn, Aug 21, 2016
  3. how to import photos from phone to Windows 10

I just got Windows 10 and linked my phone to download pictures automatically to the "photos" tile. However, I have no idea how to move those pics from the tile to a folder in "pictures" on my desktop. Is there an easy way to do this?

OP - Transfer Photos

Bob Shattuck, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10

Just the usual copy and paste would be the easiest way. Cut and paste, I guess, but still. It's no different than moving any other file(s).

DeaconFrost, Aug 22, 2016
  5. Rocky Win User
    DeaconFrost calls it copy and paste but I call it drag and drop. It might be the same thing but it works beautifully.

Rocky, Aug 22, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    To Explain it as simply as possible, open your Downloads folder. Resize the folder so it takes up half the screen. Now Right click File Explorer shortcut in your taskbar and click on File Explorer. Now open the folder you want to move the photos to so it takes up the other half of the screen. Now highlight all of the pictures you want to move, by either clicking on one, and scrolling down to the bottom of the list, and holding the Shift key and clicking the last one, or hold down the Left mouse button and draw a box around the photos you want to move. Then hold down the left mouse button in the highlighted photos and drag them to the folder you want to move them to, that will copy them. If you want to Move them the hold down the Right click button and drag them to the folder, it will ask do you want to move these files? Or you can right click the highlighted pictures and choose Copy or Cut (if you want to move) Right click your pointer in the folder you want to move them to and choose Paste.
    You also can put your pointer on the highlighted files and press CTRL+C (copy) or CTRL+X (Cut) then click your pointer in the folder you want to move them to, and press CTRL+V (paste)

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10

1. Transfer from download to photo folder - windows 10 - Similar Threads - Transfer download photo

2. Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10: I need to be able to transfer some pictures from my I phone to my PC WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-10/dc47dcb6-8cd1-4779-8f38-14d1d258951c
  3. Transferring Photos into Folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Photos into Folders?: I have photos and videos which I take on my iPhone being automatically saved in PHOTOS on One Drive. I do not see any way to transfer these photos from PHOTOS into FOLDERS I have created on One Drive. I can only tranfer or add them into ALBUMS....
  4. Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10: Hi there, I have an iPhone that syncs photos to iCloud. I also use the iCloud for Windows app to automatically download my photos from iCloud to my Windows 10 laptop. Until recently, all was working fine. Since about a month ago no photos are downloading from iCloud to the...
  5. Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferring pictures from Windows Photos: I have over 37,000 pictures on my laptop and I need to know how do I transfer these pictures from my laptop to an external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pictures-from-windows-photos/b99c9924-d1eb-4c44-908c-426c16646c58
  6. Transferring photo folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring photo folders: What is the best way to transfer a lot of photos stored in folders in windows 7 and old pc , to new pc and windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photo-folders/763c142a-668c-40b6-819f-9e379e3597cc"
  7. Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder: Sorry, I'm not that smart when it comes to technology. I'm trying to transfer photos that were originally downloaded from iCloud into a compressed folder via cut and paste. The pop up that comes up continues to say "Moving items from iCloud photos to new folder" but nothing...
  8. Deleting photo's and Videos from the iCloud Photos folder within Downloads on Windows 10

Deleting photo's and Videos from the iCloud Photos folder within Downloads on Windows 10: Hi reader, I recently downloaded a number of photos from iCloud onto my Windows 10 PC. I have shifted the photos into my Pictures folder and I am now trying to delete these photos from the iCloud Photos folder within the Downloads Folder However, i cant delete any of...
  9. transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7: question; I am trying to transfer photos from my This PC > PICTURES > Icloud photos > downloads folder to my iPhone 7 using iTunes, however, when I attempt to select the folders of folders to sync to my phone, its empty. What do we do to get the pics from my computer to...
  10. Windows 10 automatically transfers a bunch of photos to 'downloads' fo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 automatically transfers a bunch of photos to 'downloads' fo: I am having an issue with Windows 10 automatically transferring a bunch of photos and music from a folder named my full name to the my 'Downloads' folder. First off, these are all photos that I have taken, and they are all my photos, but some time ago I moved them to my...