Windows 10: transfer laptop photos

Discus and support transfer laptop photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; please help me. My laptop has a fan problem, so I need to transfer my photos to a memory stick. In my old windows I could easily "send to" any photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by viewsch, Sep 8, 2015.

1. viewsch Win User

transfer laptop photos

please help me. My laptop has a fan problem, so I need to transfer my photos to a memory stick. In my old windows I could easily "send to" any photo and transfer it to a disc or memory stick, but I am so lost and frustrated on the new windows 10. I have only gotten as far as clicking the box, but can't figure out what next. Thank you!

:)

viewsch, Sep 8, 2015

2. Transfer of photos

I have installed and transferred photos from Nokia 300 to Nokia Suite on my laptop. Please can you tell me how to transfer these to a folder on my laptop or to be able to transfer to Ulead Photo Express to edit them?

daisymae---01, Sep 8, 2015
  3. graduate2 Win User
    transfer photos to new laptop

how to transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

graduate2, Sep 8, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

transfer laptop photos

With memory stick in slot or a Disc in a drive and right click the photo,you are not seeing it in Send To context menu either drives ?
    Tried on mine, worked fine with memory stick.

jds63, Sep 8, 2015
  5. rmonroe36 Win User
    I've included a screen shot of my computer in which I right-clicked on a photo with the results shown. You can see the Send To option that opens the window on the left with USB drive high lighted. Do you get this far?

transfer laptop photos [​IMG]

Rich

rmonroe36, Sep 8, 2015
  6. viewsch Win User
    Nothing happens when I right click. That is how I always did it before.

viewsch, Sep 8, 2015
  7. viewsch Win User
    I went to the ... after the trash can icon and opened with windows photo viewer, then open file location , then finally could right click and send to on the thumbnail pic or folded.

viewsch, Sep 8, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

transfer laptop photos

Not getting what your saying, can post a screenshot ? No recycle bin in context menu from were OP showing you. Where are your pictures located ?

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

transfer laptop photos

1. transfer laptop photos - Similar Threads - transfer laptop photos

2. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  3. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  4. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  5. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  6. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  7. photo transfers

photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  8. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  9. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  10. transfering photos from nikon to laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfering photos from nikon to laptop: technology dummy, but trying have windows 10 have a nikon and usb cable connected to my gateway laptop computer doesn't recognize - i had a vivatar that is programed already - do i need to eliminate that first?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfering photos from laptop to laptop with usb cable