Windows 10: transfer photos

Discus and support transfer photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Uploaded photos from my camera to pc--tried to transfer to dvd disk--while pics are showing I clicked on "burn to disk" (file explorer) but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 28, 2016.

1. robert Win User

transfer photos

Uploaded photos from my camera to pc--tried to transfer to dvd disk--while pics are showing I clicked on "burn to disk" (file explorer) but nothing happens so my question is how do I accomplish this--burn to dvd?

:)

robert, Aug 28, 2016

2. windows 10 importing photos from android phone with usb

If you wanted to transfer files select "File transfer" and for photo select "photo transfer" as otherwise it's going to just charge the phone

PaddyA [MSFT], Aug 28, 2016
  3. How do I transfer photos from my computer to facebook?

Original title: Transfer photos

How do I transfer photos from my computer to facebook?

DianeDutch, Aug 28, 2016
  4. PiKo Win User

transfer photos

Be sure to see your DVD drive under devices and drives with a drive letter assigned.
    What would you do with your DVD after burning?

5. swarfega Win User
    You might want to give CDBurnerXP a try. Its free and has several burn modes.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

transfer photos

1. transfer photos - Similar Threads - transfer photos

2. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  3. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  4. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  6. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  7. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  8. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  9. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  10. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b