Windows 10: transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer

Discus and support transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not a computer expert so please be nice... i downloaded the CEWE Photoworld application (type .exe) on a user but it only appeared on the admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Georgi., Aug 13, 2018.

1. Georgi. Win User

transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer

I'm not a computer expert so please be nice... i downloaded the CEWE Photoworld application (type .exe) on a user but it only appeared on the admin user. I've tried transferring to my user where i want it by moving the software onto a memory stick but it said the 'code execution cannot proceed because CWAutoBook.dll was not found' when i tried to open it... PLEASE HELP

:)

Georgi., Aug 13, 2018
  2. Georgi. Win User

I'm not a computer expert so please be nice... i downloaded the CEWE Photoworld application (type .exe) on a user but it only appeared on the admin user. I've tried transferring to my user where i want it by moving the software onto a memory stick but it
    said the 'code execution cannot proceed because CWAutoBook.dll was not found' when i tried to open it... PLEASE HELP

Georgi., Sep 25, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 25, 2018
  4. transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer

can change lock screen on admin user, but not on standard user

Hi Nei,

We apologize for the delayed response.

Since the issue does not occur in the other user profile, we can conclude the current user profile (named Nei) is corrupted on the computer. In cases as such, deleting the old/corrupted user profile will help in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to transfer all the important files & folders from the old user profile to newly created user profile by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + E keys on the keyboard to open
      File explorer
    • Click on This PC located at the left side panel of the window to open the drives of the PC.
    • Go to users folder by opening the C: drive.
    • From users folder, locate the user folder you want to move files from and copy only the important files. Copying the whole
      users folder may corrupt your newly created folder.
    • After copying the files delete the corrupted user profile.

Note: Do not copy the entire user folder from the corrupted user profile as it may transfer the corrupted and missing files & folders to the newly created user profile causing the issue to relapse.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. transfer software from admin user to other user on same computer - Similar Threads - transfer software admin

2. is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.: i am trying to disable or block computer management for other users on the computer that do not have admin rights.i enabled it in local group policy but still works for other users. any suggestions?...
  3. is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.: i am trying to disable or block computer management for other users on the computer that do not have admin rights.i enabled it in local group policy but still works for other users. any suggestions?...
  4. Transfer "User" profile to other Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer "User" profile to other Disk: My PC has 2 HDDs, a 250GB solid state drive system and a 1TB normal drive data. The system drive has 10GB free where as the data drive has 800 GB free.On the System Drive, I see my "user" folder uses 140 GB but size on Disk an alleged 115 GB.Can I just cut and paste the User...
  5. Transfer "User" profile to other Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer "User" profile to other Disk: My PC has 2 HDDs, a 250GB solid state drive system and a 1TB normal drive data. The system drive has 10GB free where as the data drive has 800 GB free.On the System Drive, I see my "user" folder uses 140 GB but size on Disk an alleged 115 GB.Can I just cut and paste the User...
  6. Transfer "User" profile to other Disk

7. Transferring Data Files from defective user account to another user account on the same laprop

Transferring Data Files from defective user account to another user account on the same laprop: How do I move files from my user account to another user account on the same PC in Windows 10? My user account is defective and I can't get access to my data files, i.e excel, word, etc. My wife and I use the same PC. Her user account is accessible, I am using it right now,...
  8. Sharing programs and/or applications on windows 10 to other local admin users on the same...

Sharing programs and/or applications on windows 10 to other local admin users on the same...: How can I share programs with other users on my device? I am logged in as an administrator on a windows 10 device and want to install programs like Microsoft Teams, updated Office suite desktop program, or a website-turned desktop application, for examples, on to other local...
  9. Admin password not same as user login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin password not same as user login: Having a bit of trouble. i have a 6TB HDD but my system is configured for BIOS rather than UEFI and as such the drive defaulted to MBR rather than GPT. I am trying to get all this converted so i can use all 6TB. I have tried a few different options which havent seemed to...
  10. Windows 10: transfer a file from one user to another on the same computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: transfer a file from one user to another on the same computer: Windows 10: why is there no way to transfer a file from one user to another on the same computer? This seems to me to be an obviously desirable feature and should be made easy, but a diligent search of the Internet reveals nothing relevant or practical. Instructions about...