Windows 10: transfer windows 10 to new computer

Discus and support transfer windows 10 to new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased windows 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10 on an old computer and would like to transfer to a new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarioRodriguez6, Jul 5, 2018.

1. transfer windows 10 to new computer

I purchased windows 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10 on an old computer and would like to transfer to a new computer

:)

MarioRodriguez6, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2018
  3. New Compute, Windows 10 (upgrade) Activation Transfer

It depends on how Windows 10 was originally configured on your computer.

If its a full retail store bought license online or offline, it is transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

If its the free upgrade from a retail store bought Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, it is transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

If its the free upgrade from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, it is NOT transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

Learn more about transferring your license:

Also see if you can reactivate using chat support:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2018
  4. transfer windows 10 to new computer

Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

transfer windows 10 to new computer

1. transfer windows 10 to new computer - Similar Threads - transfer computer

2. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  3. Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer my Licence for Microsoft 365 family to a new computer?: I will soon upgrade my computer and not continue using my old one. Can you tell me what I need to do to continue using my Microsoft 365 family?...
  4. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  5. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  6. How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?: I bought Windows 10 Pro a few years ago and installed in on my personal desktop computer. Well that computer has since died and I have a new one, but it has Windows 10 Home Edition.How do I transfer the license that I purchased to this new computer?...
  7. How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?: I bought Windows 10 Pro a few years ago and installed in on my personal desktop computer. Well that computer has since died and I have a new one, but it has Windows 10 Home Edition.How do I transfer the license that I purchased to this new computer?...
  8. How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?

9. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  10. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 transfer to new computer