Windows 10: Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Discus and support Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to transfer Windows 10 From my standard hard drive to a new SSD hard drive. Thank you Joe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeBrowning1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Can anyone tell me how to transfer Windows 10 From my standard hard drive to a new SSD hard drive.

Thank you

Joe

:)

JoeBrowning1, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Transferring Windows 10 from hard drive to SSD drive

Hi Philiip,

Any updates on this? Were you bale to transfer Windows 10 from your hard drive to your SSD drive?

Looking forward for your response.

Julie Ram, Jul 29, 2018
  3. crownele Win User
    Hard drives listed as SSD drives

Upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro.

Have 2 Hard drives in Raid 1 set up.

Win 10 lists these drives as SSD drives in System Properties.

How do I change the listing of these drives to HD so I can optimize them?

crownele, Jul 29, 2018
  4. $immond$ Win User

Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

1. Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive - Similar Threads - Transfer SSD hard

2. Transfer OS to new hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer OS to new hard drive: Hello, I just ordered a new Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD for my desktop and i was wondering how i could go about transferring my Windows 10 OS over along with some other software i have downloaded. I plan on combing my two hard drives into the new one, and trashing the...
  3. Transfer Windows 10 SSD drive to another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 SSD drive to another PC: Situation: I have two Laptop PC's, 1. A DELL VOSTRO with an SSD drive, Windows 10 PRO installed. The hardware on this computer is dying. I have a Prod ID, a Prod Key and the Activation window states "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  4. Upgrading Laptop to SSD Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Laptop to SSD Hard Drive: Last year I bought a windows 10 laptop from a high street store. It has become a bit slow and I want to upgrade its HDD to a solid state one. I want to ideally transfer all my files over too. I will no longer be using the old HDD. So how do I do this? I didn't get any media...
  5. Transfer Windows 10 to another hard drive

Transfer Windows 10 to another hard drive: Hello! I have only 2 gb free space on my system drive, so I have a question. Is there a way to transfer working windows 10 system to another hard drive without reinstalling it?...
  6. SSD recognised as hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD recognised as hard drive: I have an SSD for my C drive and Windows tells me it's a hard drive, I know it's not because I can see it sitting inside my PC. I ran "winsat formal" in cmd twice and that did not fix it. windows also wants me to "optimise" it. so what do I do?...
  7. replace hard drive with SSD

replace hard drive with SSD: I have a laptop with a 1 TB hard drive. I am only using about 300 GB. Can I replace my 1 TB hard drive with a 500 GB SSD? 95323
  8. ssd hard drives not found in win 10

ssd hard drives not found in win 10: Hey all Have just spent 3 day's trying to install win 10 update (from win 7). I have now been able to do it but had to reinstall win 7 to a standard hard drive I am trying to clone it to my ssd drive now My problem is I have 2 sets of raid ssd drives and 1 off them...
  9. Windows 10 transfer to SSD and boot

Windows 10 transfer to SSD and boot: I've ordered a 32GB SSD to replace my spinny 20gb drive. Whats the best way to transfer the system from spinny to SSD? I have Macrium Reflect, clone or image. I have a backup on another spinny in the same machine, but experimenting with XP on my laptop I restored an XP...
  10. transfer hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer hard drive: My old computer was a windows 8 that was upgraded to windows 10. I just ordered a new i5 6600 which comes with windows 10, a 250G SSD and 1 TB hard drive.. My old hard drive appears to be a Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA which seems to be the same as the one in my new Vanquish....