Windows 10: Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Discus and support Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to transfer Windows 10 From my standard hard drive to a new SSD hard drive. Thank you Joe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeBrowning1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Can anyone tell me how to transfer Windows 10 From my standard hard drive to a new SSD hard drive.

Thank you

Joe

:)

JoeBrowning1, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Transferring Windows 10 from hard drive to SSD drive

Hi Philiip,

Any updates on this? Were you bale to transfer Windows 10 from your hard drive to your SSD drive?

Looking forward for your response.

Julie Ram, Jul 29, 2018
  3. crownele Win User
    Hard drives listed as SSD drives

Upgraded to Win 10 Pro from Win 7 Pro.

Have 2 Hard drives in Raid 1 set up.

Win 10 lists these drives as SSD drives in System Properties.

How do I change the listing of these drives to HD so I can optimize them?

crownele, Jul 29, 2018
  4. $immond$ Win User

Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive

1. Transfer Windows 10 to SSD hard drive - Similar Threads - Transfer SSD hard

2. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.: Can someone tell me how to transfer data from hard drive to external SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-hard-drive-to-external-ssd/8d744dd6-1e4d-48a6-bcda-c241eec118bb
  3. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.: Can someone tell me how to transfer data from hard drive to external SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-hard-drive-to-external-ssd/8d744dd6-1e4d-48a6-bcda-c241eec118bb
  4. Transfer data from hard drive to external SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. hard drive transfer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hard drive transfer: can I transfer my ssd hard drive with the windows 10 home upgrade it is the retail version it is on a gateway fx 6803-25 to a new motherboard that is the gigabyte Z490 AORUS MASTER...
  6. Hard Drive Transfer

Hard Drive Transfer: Hello,I am finishing my first pc build and I would like to know if I can Transfer from my laptop2009ish to my new desktop my hard drive+window 10 i have install. I have a key from a paid version of win 7 installed under the free win 10 upgrade.Im guessing i just hook the HDD...
  7. Windows 10 - Hard Drive Transfer

Windows 10 - Hard Drive Transfer: I bought a computer last fall and it ran great after I upgraded it into a gaming computer. The only issue that is starting to arise is that the old hard drive has started skipping and isn't running near as quickly as my other hard drives. I have a brand new barracuda 2tb hard...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 to newer SSD drive

Transfer Windows 10 to newer SSD drive: I would like to replace my HHD drive with an SSD drive. How will I transfer Windows 10 to the new drive? Do I have to reactivate Windows 10 again? My Windows 10 is an upgrade from Windows 7....
  9. Transfer Windows 10 to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows 10 to another hard drive: Hello! I have only 2 gb free space on my system drive, so I have a question. Is there a way to transfer working windows 10 system to another hard drive without reinstalling it?...
  10. transfer hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer hard drive: My old computer was a windows 8 that was upgraded to windows 10. I just ordered a new i5 6600 which comes with windows 10, a 250G SSD and 1 TB hard drive.. My old hard drive appears to be a Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA which seems to be the same as the one in my new Vanquish....