Windows 10: Transferring photos from an iphone

Discus and support Transferring photos from an iphone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluenose1940, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Transferring photos from an iphone

I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer.

Is this possible please and if so, what is the process.

I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible.

Many thanks.

:)

Bluenose1940, Apr 13, 2017
  2. mayinjune Win User

I can't import photos from my iPhone to my laptop.

You can google some 3rd party iOS managers which can transfer files from iPhone to laptop. I recommend you the
    FonePaw iOS Transfer. It can transfer photos, music, videos, contacts etc. And you can just use it to transfer photos from your iPhone 4 to iPhone 6 directly! It can save you
    l lot of time. Hopes can help.

ps.The tutorial about how to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop

So many choice, it's up to you.

mayinjune, Apr 13, 2017
  3. RickDoty Win User
    How to transfer photos from windows 10 app to iPhone 5s

The question was: How to transfer photos from windows 10 app to iPhone 5s, not how to transfer from the iphone to a computer.

RickDoty, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Transferring photos from an iphone

Not iPhones but I transfer my LG and a Nokia with the USB charging cable that came with the LG. Plug it into a USB port and Win 10 picks them up, asks where I want to put them and it's done. It doesn't move them, just copies.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 13, 2017
  5. Thank you for your input CWGilley, when I go into 'File explorer' I can see my iPhone but, I can't seem to do anything with it. I don't get any prompts as to what I want or anything. I can't go into anything to see my photos either.

Any further thoughts please?

Bluenose1940, Apr 13, 2017
  6. Wiley Coyote, Apr 13, 2017
  7. i don't sync my iPhone over USB these days to windows 10 due to being able to manage my music via iTunes/iCloud. But as I recall the phone icon does come up in file explorer even without iTunes installed. You should be able to double click the phone and browse sub folders with photos in. Then you can copy and paste the pics you want. At least that's how it used to work. Alternatively you could enable iCloud Photo Library on your phone. Let your photos upload into the cloud. Then on your pc download iCloud control panel and install. This should sync your photos on the phone to your pc via the cloud. The iCloud control panel should install three folders on your pc, downloads, uploads and shared

Scottyboy99, Apr 13, 2017
  8. Transferring photos from an iphone

lopedoggie, Apr 13, 2017
  9. Win10Pro Win User
    Fortunately you don't have to use iTunes. Your iPhone is immediately detected by your OS as soon as you connect it via USB cable. Now all you have to do is to press the "Trust" option

Transferring photos from an iphone [​IMG]

on your iPhone and all your photos will be visible in Windows Explorer.

Win10Pro, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Transferring photos from an iphone

1. Transferring photos from an iphone - Similar Threads - Transferring photos iphone

2. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  3. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  4. Photos missing transfer from iPhone 12

Photos missing transfer from iPhone 12: I have an iPhone 12 showing 16,304 photos in the "Recents" folder, which I understand to be all the pix on the phone. I've been trying for a very long day and a half maybe like 14-16 hours to copy them all to a single folder on my Windows 10 desktop. But that folder has...
  5. Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10: I need to be able to transfer some pictures from my I phone to my PC WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-10/dc47dcb6-8cd1-4779-8f38-14d1d258951c
  6. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  7. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  8. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  9. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  10. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f