Windows 10: Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era

Discus and support Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Customers today have access to a massive amount of data. The challenge they face is gaining meaningful insights from that data and making it actionable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era

Source: Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 15, 2015

2. is there a download in Microsoft like cccleaner

The best answer is no.Ccleaner is a good tool to remove cache like of Internet and system,but nowadays windows is much more intelligent then what it did in XP era.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 15, 2015
  3. JRBD Win User
    Windows 10 shutdown

Dose anyone know how to deal with this? - "Widows was not properly shut down" critical event red flag in reliability history, no code given. It seems to affect computer hangs in start and re-start, This problem surfaced after I installed/uninstalled Minolta
    Photo Scanner III (from XP era)

Asus Transformer T200TA. Would be much obliged , Jimbo

Thema:

Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era

1. Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era - Similar Threads - Transforming business Systems

2. The system is busy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The system is busy: I play game and server connecting and then awake "The system is busy!". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-busy/dc7e5f0a-2a92-4b6b-ad7a-3d158444942a
  3. Transform Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  4. Murka Slots Era

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Murka Slots Era: When I install this and run it it works fine BUT if I later want to carry on running it there is a screen with a percentage displayed as it loads. Normally the game appears at a low percentage. But now it stops at 47.06% which should be after the point at which the game...
  5. Does Microsoft have a good Business Intelligence forum?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Microsoft have a good Business Intelligence forum?: I don't see any database, data warehouse or business intelligence options in the Community home page. Does Microsoft have a good Business Intelligence forum? Thanks....
  6. Slots Era

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slots Era: Slots Era will neither install or close to allow me to complete the jigsaw. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no difference. This app has a problem. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slots-era/d2fe788a-e5b5-4c82-9870-ee963018d9c1
  7. Slots Era Aa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slots Era Aa: Yesterday when playing Microsoft Jigsaw a new advert 'Slots Era' came up but after it finished I was unable to close the page and get back to Jigsaw. This morning I tried several times before looking up possible solutions. I tried Resetting the App which worked. A new...
  8. Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips: If you're a developer you probably read through a lot of documentation, forums and discussions to find solutions to your coding questions, learn new programming languages or master new tools. It always takes a great deal of time and energy to read through the many long...
  9. How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external: How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external graphics card That’s when it hit me: “Hey, you can have an external hard drive, why not an external graphics card? Surely somebody’s done that.” The good news is that many people who go the DIY...
  10. Building Intelligent Bots for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Building Intelligent Bots for Business: Earlier today, in San Francisco, we provided an update on how Microsoft is helping to democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) by making it accessible to everyone and every organization. Today’s focus was on conversational computing, which combines the power of natural...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transforming business in the era of intelligence