Windows 10: "Translating Machine"

Discus and support "Translating Machine" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Recently downloaded a full movie, it is in English. Found 3 Hebrew subtitles, entered one with the movie into "Subtitle editor" program to chk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

"Translating Machine"

Hello,Recently downloaded a full movie, it is in English. Found 3 Hebrew subtitles, entered one with the movie into "Subtitle editor" program to chk it. The timing was almost perfect, but the Hebrew was really bad translation. Most (not all) of the sentences were meaningless. So I downloaded an English subtitle and comparing the English with the Hebrew I saw that the translation was word by word, which does not make a right sentence. (The other 2 were the same)This is the story and here is my question (sounds like a joke): Is there some translating program, enter into it one language subtitle, set it to translate into another language, push a button and you have it translated ?
    I named this thread title "Translating Machine", could not think about other name.Answers will be appreciated.Thanks

:)

Motim, Nov 26, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 26, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "Translating Machine" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "Translating Machine" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "Translating Machine" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "Translating Machine" :)

musum, Nov 26, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

"Translating Machine"

5. topgundcp Win User
    Subtitle file normally has an extension .srt or .sub which includes the dialogues and the timings to sync with the movie.
    Download this freeware program:
    Subtitle Edit
    There are an installer version and a portable version, take your pick. Run the program and load the subtitle file and the video, see screen shot.
    NOTE: Translating one language to another is not always accurate but you can use the program to correct it.

"Translating Machine" [​IMG]

"Translating Machine" [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 26, 2017
  6. Motim Win User
    Hello,
    Thanks for the answers.
    This Subtitle Edit really does it (used the portable version),still have to correct the text in many places, but it is good.
    Thanks

Motim, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"Translating Machine"

1. "Translating Machine" - Similar Threads - Translating Machine

2. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  3. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  4. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  5. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  6. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Improve Translations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107
  8. Improve Translations

Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107
  9. Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator next-generation Neural Machine Translatiion Tech: In early 2018, Microsoft announced the first machine translation system to translate sentences of news articles from Chinese to English with the same quality and accuracy as a person. Today, Microsoft Translator brings some of these research advances into production as it...
  10. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...