Windows 10: Transparent Highlight

Discus and support Transparent Highlight in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I'm really not too sure where to put this however when I drag highlight on the desktop the box isn't blue but it's transparent with a dotted box,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by partians, Aug 23, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Transparent Highlight

Hey,
    I'm really not too sure where to put this however when I drag highlight on the desktop the box isn't blue but it's transparent with a dotted box, an example is below.

Does anybody know how to fix this, it just looks ugly that's all.

Transparent Highlight [​IMG]

:)

partians, Aug 23, 2015

2. No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Transparency is already enabled. I'm seeing the blurs, but reveal highlight is not transparency. This is reveal highlight, what I
    should be seeing:

Thanks! Transparent Highlight :)

Skat0r vista, Aug 23, 2015
  3. kh456 Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar: pinned icons don't highlight on mouseover/hover

I seem to have solved the problem by adjusting the Taskbar colors/transparency settings and also running the Windows fixes built into Tweaking.com Free from Safe Mode, which was recommended on another Windows trouble-shooting website. Now the highlights
    have returned. My guess is that the transparency settings and/or color settings under certain circumstances lose track of the hight, perhaps related to a permissions issue that Tweaking.com fixed.

kh456, Aug 23, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Transparent Highlight

Win+X->System->Advanced System Settings->Advanced->(Performance) Settings and select Let Windows....

topgundcp, Aug 23, 2015
  5. partians Win User
    Thank you very much, it worked like a treat

partians, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Transparent Highlight

1. Transparent Highlight - Similar Threads - Transparent Highlight

2. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  3. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  4. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  5. I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...

I updated Windows 11 and now my taskbar is transparent. Going into Settings and turning off...: My taskbar is now transparent. I don't want to have to roll the cursor over my clock to see what time it is or over a window to see which one it is.I installed yesterday's update and it's messed up my display. Going into settings/preferences/colors and untoggling the...
  6. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  7. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  8. After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent: Because of this, I can't see items on the task bar, and I can't see items on the desktop underneath.System Transparency Effects is turned off.I can't find any other settings that deal with transparency.How do I reset it so the taskbar is solid, not transparent. Most recent...
  9. After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent

After an update, my taskbar is suddenly 100% transparent: Because of this, I can't see items on the task bar, and I can't see items on the desktop underneath.System Transparency Effects is turned off.I can't find any other settings that deal with transparency.How do I reset it so the taskbar is solid, not transparent. Most recent...
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Highlight Transparency in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in...