Windows 10: Trees in video game slow down my FPS

Discus and support Trees in video game slow down my FPS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's making my FPS drop to 20 fps and below and I'm getting 45-60 fps on the game Insurgency. I'm guessing it's because of all the pixels and shapes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Nov 6, 2015.

1. seek Win User

Trees in video game slow down my FPS

It's making my FPS drop to 20 fps and below and I'm getting 45-60 fps on the game Insurgency. I'm guessing it's because of all the pixels and shapes in one frame is pretty heavy on the GPU. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series 1GB DDR3 and here are some examples. Oh and its in every game that has trees like this.

Is there a setting I'm looking over that will help with this cos I'm getting sick of it! *Sick

-Thanks!

This is in Insurgency

Trees in video game slow down my FPS [​IMG]

This is from the game Wargame Red Dragon

Trees in video game slow down my FPS [​IMG]

:)

seek, Nov 6, 2015

2. My mouse is acting up.

My mouse is acting up, and it is randomly stopping / slowing down, and it gets irritating when I am playing FPS games. Is there a way to stop this?

GenericWindowsUserAU, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Issue with Windows Defender's Real-Time Protection

The slow down happens regardless of whether I am web-browsing or playing video games, and slows down the response of my mouse and keyboard.

EthanKerai, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Trees in video game slow down my FPS

Vegetation is usually pretty hard on GPUs. High detail grass is the main FPS killer in GTA V, so I'd imagine it's the same in Insurgency. Is there a setting in either of those games to turn down trees/grass/vegetation detail? If so, that's the one you want.

blackroseMD1, Nov 6, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    When did this start happening, after windows 10 ? V-Sync settings sometimes will cap your fps in certain games. Seems that your system specs are enough, although Video card only having 1GB of RAM.

jds63, Nov 6, 2015
  6. seek Win User
    Thanks guys... Now that I think back. This is happened since I've been gaming..

seek, Nov 6, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Truthfully think that resolution 1600x900 not going to get much better as 1920x1080 would look for trees at least. Check settings in these games.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trees in video game slow down my FPS

1. Trees in video game slow down my FPS - Similar Threads - Trees video game

2. AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down: Hello,I have turned off antimalware service executable in every way possible , from task scheduler to add its own exe file in exception and everything in between but still i would be gaming on my pc and suddenly the game which was runnin smoothly on over 60fps they drop to...
  3. AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down: Hello,I have turned off antimalware service executable in every way possible , from task scheduler to add its own exe file in exception and everything in between but still i would be gaming on my pc and suddenly the game which was runnin smoothly on over 60fps they drop to...
  4. AntiMalware Service Executable slowing my gaming down

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my fps was goes down drastically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fps was goes down drastically.: my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is high when charging,and today when i paly my games,the fps goes down to 15-20 fps even though it was in charging mode,any...
  6. my fps was goes down drastically.

my fps was goes down drastically.: my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is high when charging,and today when i paly my games,the fps goes down to 15-20 fps even though it was in charging mode,any...
  7. My pc started to slow down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc started to slow down when gaming: as the title says, My pc started to slow down when gaming, it usually doesnt, and then it started to slowing down and games i usually play are unplayable.and i found this article :...
  8. My pc started to slow down when gaming

My pc started to slow down when gaming: as the title says, My pc started to slow down when gaming, it usually doesnt, and then it started to slowing down and games i usually play are unplayable.and i found this article :...
  9. game fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    game fps: HI I have a problem with leageu of legends fps, i have 100 fps but my game feels laggy, like its not 100, and i see alot of screen tearing and stuter, is there a fix for that? Thanks specs i5-8250U Geforce 150mx 8gb ram 1TB HDD...
  10. Game Mode slows down my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Game Mode slows down my PC: Has anyone else tried the new "Game Mode" in Creators Update? I tried it with PCSX2 (PS2 emulator) and I noticed that my PC got really REALLY slow, even on PCSX2's menus. Also, after I closed it, my computer stayed slow. I went back into settings and turned Game Mode off...