Windows 10: Trial, trial trial, windows 10

Discus and support Trial, trial trial, windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bowman, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Bowman Win User

Trial, trial trial, windows 10

Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers muted or I will throw my computer out the window.

trial, trial, trial, trial, trial, over and over and over and over and over. Ugh, please help.

:)

Bowman, Aug 19, 2015

2. Win10 Test Mode Water Mark Issue

There is no trial keys for Windows 10. The only trial version of Windows 10, is the Enterprise 90 day trial and doesn't even use a product key.

Windows 10 does have diagnostics key, but its not intended for trials or temporary activation.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Upgrard Windows 10 Pro trial edition to Non Trial edition

Hi again he Had Windows7 Home Premium then upgraded to 7 Ultimate then retail version 8.1 Standard edition, Downloaded the Windows 10 Pro Version Trial Edition and because he had the Pro Edition in the Trial version he thought he could download the Pro Version
    and screwed up everything, "Please Put a" BIG WARNING " on Trial editions or do not allow them to upgrade on a trial version as he installed the trial version over 8.1, Hard drive Formatted , Reinstalled W7HP, then Ultimate, Then upgraded to 10 Pro for him,
    Thanks for the help

WayneWilliams1705, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Welcome to the forums Bowman ! *Smile

That's hilarious, can you video that? Then we'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Edwin, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Bowman Win User
    I just tried to add video with my phone here, i cant. Do you have an email I can send you the video I took with my phone?

Bowman, Aug 19, 2015
  6. Bowman Win User
    [youtube]BZ41XSVeLYs[/youtube]

This is what its doing.

Bowman, Aug 19, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Too weird!
    Doesn't sound like Cortana though.
    You could try turning off 'Taskbar Tidbits' in Cortana►Settings►Notebook►Settings.

Trial, trial trial, windows 10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 19, 2015
  8. Bowman Win User

I don't even see that. I looked under setting and I can not find tidbits.

Never mind, found it

It did not work, still saying trial, trial

Bowman, Aug 19, 2015
  9. mohamed Win User
  10. Bowman Win User
    I figured it out, it was Virtual Audio Cable's. LOL

Ok, NOOOW, windows 10 is aweome.

Bowman, Aug 19, 2015
  11. seandmal Win User
    I'm having the exact same problem as this poster with Windows repeating "Trial" over and over. I've tried to update the drivers but it says they're up to date. How the hell do I stop this? Windows 10 has been nothing but a pain on this device.

seandmal, Jul 19, 2016
  12. seandmal Win User
    Had to completely reset the system and erase all the apps then the voice disappeared.

seandmal, Jul 20, 2016
  13. prikker Win User

Lucky me. In Dutch Cortana isn't working*Tongue*Wink

prikker, Jul 20, 2016
  14. Rocky Win User
    Why do you say that? If you read this thread you will see that Cortana had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Rocky, Jul 20, 2016
  15. So how did you fix this help[ this is so annoying

IdkAnymore, Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Trial, trial trial, windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trial trial trial

2. Free Trials

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Trials: How do I tell what MS trials I have in effect?> When do they expire, and how much will I be charged? How do I cancel them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trials/79bf1cea-d159-44d9-a538-4badc4ac1f1b
  3. free trial

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    free trial: Hi I was given the advice to download macrium reflect free trial,the trial only last for so long so what do you do when your trial has ended,how can you use your back up image you make? 177618
  4. windows 10 trial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 trial: Is it still possible to fresh install windows 10 with trial, so that our editor can finish his project and while accounts takes their sweet time to approve for a new license. Adobe cloud has been giving issues with windows 7 Pro lately ....
  5. Windows 10 trial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 trial: So i built a new pc and i want to install window on it but i cant afford it is there a trial windows 10 so i can put the licensing key at a later time but still be able to use my pc...
  6. Windows 10 'trial'?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 'trial'?: Does anyone know if the windows 10 trial is still available? When you first install windows it used to give you an option to skip the licence key and use a non-activated version. You guys know if this is still possible? submitted by /u/Similars [link] [comments]...
  7. Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trial: I tried downloading a Microsoft game that I previous had and have been playing for 4 years now. Now it is telling me I have to buy something that I already had with my computer when I bought it. What is going on with your new updates. I hate it. I tried reloading and it...
  8. TRIAL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TRIAL: Hey so everytime I go to record something or talk with friends on this computer all they hear is "Trial" and when I replay audio I recorded again all I hear is "Trial", any solutions?...
  9. Browser Trials

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Trials: After weeks of trying different browsers, always something comes up I don't like. I have finally made this one default, and I don't look like looking elsewhere ever again - IE11. Its been several weeks since I used it last, and maybe some upgrades have made it stronger, but...
  10. Windows Intune trial

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Intune trial: For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up. 1416