Windows 10: Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

Discus and support Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by k.f.joseph, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell her the pin, she logged into it by showing a picture of me on her phone to the camera.I was really surprised and thought she was pulling my leg, but after returning home she demonstrated it again. She even did it using a different picture.This seems like a massive security flaw I've disabled face recognition for the time being, I wonder who to contact to address this issue. Kind regards,k. f. joseph

:)

k.f.joseph, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

1. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture - Similar Threads - Tricking face recognition

2. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture: Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell her the pin, she logged into it by showing a picture of me on her phone to the camera.I was really surprised and thought she...
  3. Sign in with face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in with face recognition: Hello, I have windows 10 since I bought computer few months ago. I set for sign in face recognition and it work perfect since month ago when some updates were made. I try many thing to resolve this but unsucesfully. Can somebody help me how to resolve that issue?...
  4. face recognition

face recognition: my system is showing that it isn't compatible with face recognition.my system is intel core i5 7th generation * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  5. Setting up Face Recognition for Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Face Recognition for Sign In: I just purchased a new HP Pavilion x360 and I am trying to set up the face recognition. I get a message that says that a camera compatible to Windows Hello Face could not be found. I have gone to the settings and it will not let me do the set up because the camera can not be...
  6. Face Recognition

Face Recognition: My Windows Hello stopped working suddenly. I tried to set it up again but it will not let me take a picture in the Windows Hello setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-recognition/f308752c-e208-47ef-bd05-b0a7467ae950
  7. face recognition not working to sign in

face recognition not working to sign in: Face recognition stopped working on Surface Pro 4. Login screen always tells me to login with PIN. Then I choose password option and that works. I have gone to Settings->Account->Sign-in Options. That tells me Windows Hello Face is not currently available. I click on "learn...
  8. Face Recognition

Face Recognition: I have a surface pro used by my husband and myself. As I clicked on my account to sign in, my 2yo daughter was standing infront of the screen while I was standing. To my surprise, the laptop signed in using my daughter’s face. And I tried it so many times. Is this normal?...
  9. face recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    face recognition: My face Recognition was uninstalled by a microsoft tech, how do I reinstall it???????????? I have windows 10 and it has worked since I bought my computer and just stopped. It said camera could not be turned on before he uninstalled it. All my setting were on. I spend over an...
  10. face recognition - sign in option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    face recognition - sign in option: Hello everyone, Please i need help with face recognition on sign in option. the face recognition option itself is not exist on sign in option page. would anyone help please?...