Windows 10: Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Discus and support Tried everything and still getting BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by talestk, Jul 10, 2018.

1. talestk Win User

Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Hello Everyone,

I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC.
    But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything!

Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced)
    EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960)
    16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya (replaced with a similar from the same brand)
    Gigabyte H310M-DS2 (replaced with Gigabyte Z370M AORUS GAMING)
    Lenovo SSD (replaced with Samsung SSD)
    Intel i7 8700 (NOT replaced)

Windows 10 version 1083 (tried installing with Microsoft creation tool and from downloaded torrent) - both present same behavior

I am attaching my mini dumps and the logs as well so you can take a look at it.
    Thanks in Advance,

:)

talestk, Jul 10, 2018

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Tried everything and still getting BSODs

1. Tried everything and still getting BSODs - Similar Threads - Tried everything still

2. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  3. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  4. KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed: Hello, so my situation is that whenever I seem to run something that uses the gpu I get the faulting module kernelbase.dll event 1000 error and the program crashes. For example in cinebench it crashes within a minute of the GPU test the cpu test works fine, and in some games...
  5. KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KernelBase.dll error, tried everything still not fixed: Hello, so my situation is that whenever I seem to run something that uses the gpu I get the faulting module kernelbase.dll event 1000 error and the program crashes. For example in cinebench it crashes within a minute of the GPU test the cpu test works fine, and in some games...
  6. Still getting BSOD

Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  7. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still getting BSOD: I'm still getting BSOD. I have created a few threads on it, yet stopped because I thought it was fixed.Stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERRORI have tried everything, and I wouldn't like to use Driver Verifier as I do not trust myself with it.Windows 10...
  8. Still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!: I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandled...
  10. Tried everything and still can't download game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried everything and still can't download game.: So I was searching for some answers and here is what I have done so far. I have, used wsreset.exe a couple dozen times, I stopped Windows Update, changed the folder name and turned the service back on and nothing has worked. I've been trying to download Minecraft for...