Windows 10: Tried to do everything to fix this geforce 525M nothing works....it it just gonna be broken...

Discus and support Tried to do everything to fix this geforce 525M nothing works....it it just gonna be broken... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i've tried downloading the newest software for this device disabling it and enabling it uninstalling and reinstalling Yet that same damn code comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mariah moralsky, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Tried to do everything to fix this geforce 525M nothing works....it it just gonna be broken...

i've tried downloading the newest software for this device

disabling it and enabling it

uninstalling and reinstalling

Yet that same damn code comes up (code 43 is what the code is btw) and when i tried to look for other answers websites tell me to download some sketchy crap that "magically" fixes your problems. I tried to ask nvidia for help nobody has even responded i'm starting to think that the 525m is just broken but then it works randomly sometimes. I don't even know what to think of my 525m anymore pls i just want an answer that can fix this card without downloading software.

:)

mariah moralsky, Aug 25, 2018

2. My NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M had the problem code 0000002B

In the beginning of the year I got my 525M to work again until an update came by and it had the unforgiving (Code 43). Sometimes the 525M would turn into Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.

On Saturday though it randomly started working again, but just this yesterday your update made my 525M card go back to (Code 43) and its problem code is 0000002B.

Tried looking for ways to fix it but there were very little sources and some back from 2009, and when I tried to read the instructions on how to fix it i was confused. I did find one comment on a website saying this is an uncommon error.

i want to know why the updates cause the Code 43 and how to fix my 525M.

mariah moralsky, Aug 25, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Tried to do everything to fix this geforce 525M nothing works....it it just gonna be broken...

Drivers not working - GEForce GT555M

Thanks for your post. But I could not install the proper driver for graphic card.

What installed in computer ;

- Nvidia (Geforce)

- GT555M

I tired the procedure you suggested. But the computer said that it is not possible to find a compatible

driver for your operation system.

Could you please let me know the next step for fixing the trouble of graphic card ??

Doo Hwa Oh, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Tried to do everything to fix this geforce 525M nothing works....it it just gonna be broken...

1. Tried to do everything to fix this geforce 525M nothing works....it it just gonna be broken... - Similar Threads - Tried everything fix

2. How do I Factory Reset if Nothing it is working And I was tried everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I Factory Reset if Nothing it is working And I was tried everything.: I can't get in to my laptop because I forgot the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-factory-reset-if-nothing-it-is-working/5685d392-950f-4a28-9307-27a013113284
  3. How do I Factory Reset if Nothing it is working And I was tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Factory Reset if Nothing it is working And I was tried everything.: I can't get in to my laptop because I forgot the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-factory-reset-if-nothing-it-is-working/5685d392-950f-4a28-9307-27a013113284
  4. How do I Factory Reset if Nothing it is working And I was tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  6. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  7. Window 10 Update not working, nothing I can do, tried everything.

Window 10 Update not working, nothing I can do, tried everything.: SO I have windows 10 pro on my Lenovo laptop. System x64 based processor, 8gb RAM. The laptop is generally slow but got very slow and it freezes a lot lately. There was feature update and other security updates and wtv there. But the windows update starts but always fails or...
  8. Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers: Hey everyone, I just recently updated my old laptops OS from Win 7 to Win 10. Here are my specs: Laptop: Dell XPS L502X OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit(10.0, Build 19042.867) Memory: 8Gb I successfully managed to install custom drivers for my Intel HD Graphics 3000 from this...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - TRIED EVERYTHING - NOTHING WORKS

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - TRIED EVERYTHING - NOTHING WORKS: I live in Dubai. I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 in Canada in November 2020 - it is less than 3 months old! And I have been facing WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR throughout these 3 months. Some day, it happens once every 15 minutes - DISGUSTING!! I am told it is due to Windows...
  10. Communication settings "Do Nothing" is broken & unreliable. FIX IT!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Communication settings "Do Nothing" is broken & unreliable. FIX IT!: You need to learn to stop f......messing...with "Features" you deem "useful" this "feature" is missing with my sound, music, games...etc when I watch a youtube video for example, HOW do I completely disable this feature, via registry or other. Don't tell me to rollback...