Windows 10: tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem

Discus and support tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I've tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem but it doesn't get connected with the internet. I use GTmobile as provider. The modem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ecje, Apr 11, 2016.

1. ecje Win User

tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem

Hello. I've tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem but it doesn't get connected with the internet.
    I use GTmobile as provider.
    The modem states 'connected' and does recieve/sent some KB but on the window toolbar (right under) the network logo states 'no internet connection' (with yellow triangle mark).
    What is the solution here? Please help, thank you

:)

2. FLICochin Win User

not able to connect internet through dongle.

After updating windows 10 creator (1703) , i am not able to connect internet through my Airtel 4G dongle. when i connect this i got an error " the modem (or other connection device) is already in use or is not configured properly.

Oops!!!! Device cannot be connected.

before updating windows 10 creator , this connection is working properly. i have checked with Airtel but there is no software update from them.

dongle model : Huawei E3372h-607.

No driver update available from Huawei for this issue.

thanks

FLICochin, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

Hei

You need to uninstall all Huawei software from Pc, all Huawei modem stuff, Mobile partner etc and use regedit to delete all Huawei mobile entries/keys from regedit. Some cannot be deleted, no problem. Search for Huawei Mobile and delete all, use F3 to search
    next. When no more entries found, reboot, install modem as usual and all should be fine.

_ninnis70_, Apr 11, 2016
  4. gvinson Win User

I have the same modem, but I can't get Windows 10 to recognize the modem. It only finds the memory card. How did you get Windows 10 to recognize your modem?

gvinson, Apr 21, 2016
  5. ecje Win User
    Mine still doesn't work either. Very disappointing Windows 10

ecje, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem - Similar Threads - tried install MTS

2. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  3. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem

Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem: Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke ***Original title: E3276 4g modem driver***...
  6. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  7. MTS files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MTS files: I have downloaded a .MTS file. What format will Windows Media Player run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mts-files/3ea109d9-6da0-47a5-b1c8-74fe862b065f
  8. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi: My Huawei modem was working perfectly on windows 8.1, but after I upgraded to windows 10, my system wouldn't detect the modem, even though the led lights comes on. I'll appreciate a kind solution. 26434
  9. Huawei Modem not working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei Modem not working in Win 10: HI there, please please can somebody assist me. I will explain as detailed as possible what my problem is. I am using a Lenovo think Centre M57 pc, I installed the new Windows 10 operating system and like it very much, however my Huawei E352 Modem is not working on this...
  10. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hello All: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, ever since then, my Huawei 173 stopped working. The led light flashes, yet the network signal is not showing, the display hangs and several other issue. Do I need a drive? if yes, how can I get one? Anticipating your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the modem(or other connection device) is already in use or is not configured properly fix this problem for windows 10 pc