Windows 10: Trim function in Voice Recorder not available

Discus and support Trim function in Voice Recorder not available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the Voice Recorder app for Windows 10 the menu at the bottom of the window that allows the user to share, delete, trim, etc. no longer appears.Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by twojs, Aug 10, 2016.

1. twojs Win User

Trim function in Voice Recorder not available

In the Voice Recorder app for Windows 10 the menu at the bottom of the window that allows the user to share, delete, trim, etc. no longer appears.Any thoughts on how to bring that menu back. I have un-installed Voice Recorder and then re-installed it, but the menu is still not available.

:)

twojs, Aug 10, 2016

2. Tech weapons to fight Cognitive and memory errosion

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

We don't have any application with all these features together.

You can use voice recorder to record sound in Windows . Voice recorder is an app for recording lectures, conversations and other sounds (previously called Sound Recorder). Hit the big
    Record button, and add markers to identify key moments as you record or play. Then you can trim, rename or share your recordings, which are saved in
    Documents > Sound Recordings.

Bing translator can be used to translate the languages.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 10, 2016
  3. DCBrezina Win User
    Pause while recording on Microsoft Voice Recorder.

That linked page does not explain how to pause a recording and resume the same recording. It is one screen shot on how to start a recording.

I'm having the same or a similar program. I'm trying to record a lecture, but when I open PowerPoint to look at my notes, Voice Recorder pauses on its own, and when I hit the Record button it starts a new recording. The screen shot, by the way, has buttons
    for "Record" "Share" "Trim" "Delete" "Rename" "Play" and "Add a Marker" but nothing for "Pause" or "Resume"

DCBrezina, Aug 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

It appears only after you've made a recording. Have you made one?

dalchina, Aug 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Trim function in Voice Recorder not available - Similar Threads - Trim function Voice

2. Sound Recorder Win11 - Trim functionality which was available in Voice Recorder Win 10 is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Recorder Win11 - Trim functionality which was available in Voice Recorder Win 10 is...: Sound Recorder Win11 - Trim functionality which was available in Voice Recorder Win 10 is no more.How do I trim the audio's generated by the SOund recorder app...
  3. Sound Recorder Win11 - Trim functionality which was available in Voice Recorder Win 10 is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Recorder Win11 - Trim functionality which was available in Voice Recorder Win 10 is...: Sound Recorder Win11 - Trim functionality which was available in Voice Recorder Win 10 is no more.How do I trim the audio's generated by the SOund recorder app...
  4. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  5. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  6. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  7. How to trim a Voice Record on Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to trim a Voice Record on Windows 10 ?: I have recorded an audio using the Microsoft app "Voice Recorder" in Windows 10. I saved the file with a new name than the generic the app gives. I forgot to use the "trim" icon in the application before saving the file and now, when I open the file with the app, the "trim"...
  8. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  9. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  10. New Voice Recorder app version available

in Windows 10 News
    New Voice Recorder app version available: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] #WindowsInsiders: many of you have pinged us about Voice Recorder. We're happy to announce the latest Voice Recorder app is in the Store now. 56375