Windows 10: Triple monitor with Windows 10

Discus and support Triple monitor with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I currently have 3 monitors. 1 LG 34UM59-P 21:9 2560x1080 2 LG 27MP68HM-P 16:9 1920x1080 I've been running the Ultra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dennis_Yeshead, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Triple monitor with Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I currently have 3 monitors.

1 LG 34UM59-P 21:9 2560x1080

2 LG 27MP68HM-P 16:9 1920x1080

I've been running the Ultra wide for some time now without any problems. Yesterday I got the 2 27" monitors and at first it seemed to work. All three monitors were running just fine and I could use them and tweak settings etc. But after a restart of my computer it doesn't work anymore.

When I start Windows I get the post screen after that the Windows logo, when this disappears the screens go black (not off) and they don't come back.

With just 2 of the monitors connected everything works just fine, but as soon as I plug the third monitor in they all go black again.

I have the ultra wide connected via HDMI without any dongles or converters. No other inputs on the monitor

The other two are plugged in to DP with a converter to HDMI because the screens don't have DP inputs. The only other input these monitors have is a VGA...

PC specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC

RAM: 24GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

MoBo: MSI Z370-A Pro

Don't think other components could matter.

I don't get why it worked but after a restart it suddenly stopped working.

Kind regards,

Dennis

:)

Dennis_Yeshead, Sep 4, 2018

2. Triple monitor problem win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the Query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Method 1:

Please disconnect the monitors and try to set it up again.

Method 2:

refer the link below: Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Triple monitor with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Triple monitor with Windows 10

1. Triple monitor with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Triple monitor

2. Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]: [Windows10] https://i.imgur.com/6VuM3Hn.png This is currently my triple monitor setup and im able to move the mouse without problems between Monitor 1 and 2 - and between 2 and 3. Im unable to move my mouse between Monitor 1 and 3 for some reason. Is there some fundamental...
  3. Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]: [Windows10] https://i.imgur.com/6VuM3Hn.png This is currently my triple monitor setup and im able to move the mouse without problems between Monitor 1 and 2 - and between 2 and 3. Im unable to move my mouse between Monitor 1 and 3 for some reason. Is there some fundamental...
  4. Impaired mouse movement in triple monitor setup [Windows10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues: Hello,I use a triple monitor setup with two, 27" Samsungs and a 24" Asus. When individually plugged in they all use the exact resolution 1920x1080 which looks great. when I plug in all three the Asus's resolution craps out to 720x576. I currently have a dock that has...
  6. Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues

Windows Book 2 - triple external monitor issues: Hello,I use a triple monitor setup with two, 27" Samsungs and a 24" Asus. When individually plugged in they all use the exact resolution 1920x1080 which looks great. when I plug in all three the Asus's resolution craps out to 720x576. I currently have a dock that has...
  7. Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up: I've been unable to set the background individually for all of my monitors, my current monitor setup is 2L, 1L, 3R. I can set the backgrounds individually for monitors 2 and 3, but I can no longer do it for my primary monitor. The monitors are arranged to extend the desktop,...
  8. Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up: I've been unable to set the background individually for all of my monitors, my current monitor setup is 2L, 1L, 3R. I can set the backgrounds individually for monitors 2 and 3, but I can no longer do it for my primary monitor. The monitors are arranged to extend the desktop,...
  9. Unable to set background individually on primary display of triple monitor set up

10. Windows 11 taskbar missing/resizing incorrectly on 4k triple monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar missing/resizing incorrectly on 4k triple monitor setup: Hi,I recently installed Win 11 on a new pc build that is running 3 Aorus 4k 43" monitors. I have a 4090 that is running G-Sync and Nvidia Surround Technology. This is a new install and randomly usually after restarts or game entries but also upon an initial start up the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 triple screens

2. triple monitor support windows 10

3. triple display windows 10

4. triple monitors windows 10,
  5. best triple monitor hardware and software,
  6. triple monitors in windows 10