Windows 10: Trojan found in OneDrive

Discus and support Trojan found in OneDrive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It shows the same date, so I'm guessing it is an install tmp file, Malwarebytes and Defender wouldn't let it go... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dmholt57, Apr 5, 2018.

1. dmholt57 Win User

Trojan found in OneDrive

It shows the same date, so I'm guessing it is an install tmp file, Malwarebytes and Defender wouldn't let it go...

dmholt57, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Heekz Win User

Hello people of Tenforums. Yesterday I decided to give my PC a scan run with Dr. Web. It found 4 trojans 3 of them which was in my OneDrive folder and the other one I am not so sure.

The trojan in question is DLOADER.Trojan. After scanning with Dr.Web I decided to put the folder into VirusTotal which yielded no results to a virus being there. I also tried running MalwareBytes and Windows Defender which also didn't yield anything.

I have never used OneDrive before and I haven't gotten an account for it. So I am unsure if this is was a false positive or if I should be worried.

Any feedback and so on would be greatly appreciated.

Trojan found in OneDrive [​IMG]

:)

Heekz, Apr 23, 2018
  3. Trojan.JS/lestart.N Reappears after Removal

Windows defender keeps finding this Trojan. I keep removing it, and it still comes back.

Category: Trojan
    Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
    Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.
    Items:

file:C:\OneDriveTemp\S-1-5-21-1562205908-1129048659-3554989120-1003\57DE582A611BC870!143-57DE582A611BC870!12033-57DE582A611BC870!33074-c863df5b8ad45fab41cce6b05dbaf336.temp

Have also manually deleted the found file, and scanned OneDrive location as well. BTW, This Trojan has yet to appear on the other two systems having access to the same OneDrive location,

Any suggestions?

[Original Title: Trojan.JS/lestart.N]

Voltoronto, Apr 23, 2018
  4. Le Boule Win User

Trojan found in OneDrive

found trojan downloader

Scams, spam, and hacks help - Windows Defender Security Intelligence

Tech support scams: help and resource page - Malwarebytes Labs

I got a call from Microsoft and allowed them access to my computer. What do I do now? - Ask Leo!
    Good article but ignore the ads.

Fake Tech Support Scams – see video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit (copy/paste the link into your browser).

If you allowed the scammer access to your computer you may have significant problems. Is any of your personal and financial information on the computer?
    If so, that information may be compromised and you need to change account numbers, passwords, etc.

Did you scan with Malwarebytes Free?

Since both computers are networked you must consider the possibility that both were compromised. But it’s up to you whether to reset the computers.

Assuming your wife did in fact allow the scammer remote access to your computer, some IT professionals recommend a reformat/reinstall of the OS or a reset of the computer.

You may wish to try a system restore or reset of your Win 10 computer. Before considering such options a suggest you carefully review http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Or you may wish to take the computer to a professional computer repair technician.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Apr 23, 2018
  5. dmholt57 Win User
  6. Heekz Win User
    Heekz, Apr 23, 2018
  7. dmholt57 Win User
    They are common files that you show, just chalk it up to 'false positive'...*Nerd

dmholt57, Apr 23, 2018
  8. Heekz Win User

Trojan found in OneDrive

Also the one from the folder Temp

Heekz, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Trojan found in OneDrive

1. Trojan found in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Trojan found OneDrive

2. Trojan Found classed as "severe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Found classed as "severe": I had a threat shown on my "Windows Security" and it showed that it has been quarantined and i was fine with it but i thought why not just remove it from the device altogether and i actually "Restored it". Now i am not able to do anything about it. The threat is classed as...
  3. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  4. Windows Defender found Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, today when I Full Scanned my PC using Windows Defender, it found 1 threat trojan it automatically got quarantined and later I had choice on the Windows Defender something like: learn more and there I had option to choose between removing it or returning it to pc, I...
  5. why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?

why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?: why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-found-trojan-scanned-no-malware/5dac6e9a-b082-4965-a5aa-e6513cb40444
  6. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  7. Windows Defender found Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found Trojan: Hello, I am on Windows 11.Windows Defender said that one zipped folder has trojan and, quarantined it.The folder from backup has been scanned with malwarebytes and Windows Malware removal tool MRT. Both did not find any problem.Could this be a false positive by Windows...
  8. Possible Trojan but nothing found

Possible Trojan but nothing found: Dear Microsoft Community,Iam using Windows Enterprise 2016 LTSB 1607 and Outlook and Excel 2016 I am usually very carefull or try to be since I do have a sensitive position in the company but somehow one of the excel files I sent my colleague was flagged as a trojan...
  9. Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32: So i went onto Windows Defender and fund a whole bunch of folder exceptions so I decided to remove them. Ever since, each time I start up my computer, I get a message after about 5 minutes from Windows Defender telling me about a trojan on my system named Skeeyah.A which...
  10. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Trojan Detected in OneDrive: The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone. I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection. Was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrivetemp virus

2. onedrive temp trojan

3. onedrive temp folder virus

4. onedrive trojan,
  5. microsoft one drive trojan,
  6. trojan viruse in one drive,
  7. trojan obfuse,
  8. obfuse trojan onedrive