Windows 10: Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D

Discus and support Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have lost the use of my computer because of this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by johnasumendi, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D

I have lost the use of my computer because of this

:)

johnasumendi, Jul 15, 2018

2. I have been infected with Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC

I got a message from Windows Defender (WD) about been infected by this trojan, JS/BlacoleRef.CC, and I said yes to its deletion asking. Afterwards, as recommended, I ran a full scan of WD and it did not appear back but now all options in WD settings
    are not accessible. I was trying to see excluded files. What to do?

[Original Title: Trojan: JS/BlacoleRef.CC]

JesúsConde, Jul 15, 2018
  3. KirbyBD Win User
    Trojan

I have been experiencing these viruses

TrojanDownloader: JS/Nemucod.RH

Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A

whenever I connect to my web browser, Google Chrome. It does not pop up in Windows Defender if I dont use Google chrome.

Even though I remove them with Windows Defender, it always comes back. I use Windows 10 by the way.

Any help with this is highly appreciated.

KirbyBD, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Netrook Win User

Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D

Trojan: JS/Redirector.PR

Microsoft Safety Scanner (MSS, v. 1.0.3001.0) found Trojan:JS/Redirector.PR on my computer.

This trojan was only partially removed per the message box from MSS.

Can anyone help me get this thing off my computer, please?

Netrook, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D

1. Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D - Similar Threads - Trojan Flafisi

2. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  3. New Trojan virus scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Trojan virus scam?: I got an audible message, not a pop up, stating I have a Trojan virus. It instructed me to call Microsoft. It DID NOT provide a phone number. It DID NOT provide a link. I am fully aware of scams that provide a phone number or link. This was not that. Has anyone experienced...
  4. New Trojan virus scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to remove trojan form win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  6. how to remove trojan form win11?

how to remove trojan form win11?: i got trojan from some site and after that i cant update my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-form-win11/0de7dd4a-44ab-4767-a8c8-b21f3da4494e
  7. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  8. I think that I downloaded a trojan

I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  9. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...