Windows 10: Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H

Discus and support Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I restart my machine I get a message from Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H and puts it in quarantine.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MayLeffel, Nov 9, 2018.

1. MayLeffel Win User

Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H

Every time I restart my machine I get a message from Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H and puts it in quarantine. Is there any way to remove this Trojan?

Best Regards

May

:)

MayLeffel, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 9, 2018
  3. MEGGG100 Win User
    Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Nov 9, 2018
  4. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender that upon start up it detects Trojan:Win32/Powessere.H - Similar Threads - Defender upon start

2. Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H: My windows defender detected a virus Win32/Floxif.H and I tried removing it through windows defender following a full scan + Offline scan. Also used several other softwares like rkiller. but now after restarting the windows defender is acting weird:...
  3. Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H: My windows defender detected a virus Win32/Floxif.H and I tried removing it through windows defender following a full scan + Offline scan. Also used several other softwares like rkiller. but now after restarting the windows defender is acting weird:...
  4. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  5. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  6. Wacatac.B!ml Trojan and Win32/OpenCandy detected w Windows Defender remediation incomplete...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wacatac.B!ml Trojan and Win32/OpenCandy detected w Windows Defender remediation incomplete...: I am running Windows 10. A Defender scan found both viruses, but indicated that remediation might be incomplete. When I clicked on Take Action, nothing happened. I ran MS Safety Scanner and it detected 16 infected files, but at the end of the scan, the report said no viruses...
  7. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  8. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...