Windows 10: Trouble Downloading

Discus and support Trouble Downloading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. My problem today is that I am having trouble downloading certian contents. It is strange because a bit ago I was able to download Malwarebytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianHicks9, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Trouble Downloading

Hello. My problem today is that I am having trouble downloading certian contents. It is strange because a bit ago I was able to download Malwarebytes online, but other things I try to download (such as steam game updates and java updates) just won't download whatsoever. I am connected to my wifi at 3 bars. Most of the time when I try to download something online it says the server connection timed out. It's getting really annoying and I truly am lost at what I'm supposed to do. I've tried restarting my router, restarting my computer, and even deleting harmful programs with malwarebytes. Please respond as soon as possible. I have a windows 10 machine running and intel i7 processor. I also just learned it does not even connect to certian websites whatsoever. A few minutes ago I tried to visit windowscentral.com and it wont open the page saying the page "took too long to respond) please help me, this is really inconveniant. Thank you.

:)

BrianHicks9, Aug 6, 2018
  2. mlee49 Win User

Download Troubles

I noticed yesterday while trying to download Vantage that the USA #5 and #6 weren't allowing me to download.

Today I downloaded 3D06 and again USA #5 and #6 wouldn't initiate the download. This also happened when I tried to get the 8.11 ATI CC.

Anyone else having troubles or am I the only one?

mlee49, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 6, 2018
  4. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble Downloading

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Trouble Downloading

1. Trouble Downloading - Similar Threads - Trouble Downloading

2. I am having trouble download North 360 utilities on my Windows 10 PC. Err: Ox80070017...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble download North 360 utilities on my Windows 10 PC. Err: Ox80070017...: I have Windows 10 PC and I cannot download North 360 Utilities or any other files for that matter. ERR comes up as Virus Scan Failed. There is also a Ox80070017 number. Any suggestions.Thank you...
  3. I am having trouble download North 360 utilities on my Windows 10 PC. Err: Ox80070017...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble download North 360 utilities on my Windows 10 PC. Err: Ox80070017...: I have Windows 10 PC and I cannot download North 360 Utilities or any other files for that matter. ERR comes up as Virus Scan Failed. There is also a Ox80070017 number. Any suggestions.Thank you...
  4. I am having trouble download North 360 utilities on my Windows 10 PC. Err: Ox80070017...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  6. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  7. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-downloading-imvu-to-my-laptop/abfdfbd8-ac7e-40b6-8e2a-a6510f0b0a2e
  9. I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?

I'm having trouble downloading imvu to my laptop it's not Microsoft verified what can I do?: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-downloading-imvu-to-my-laptop/abfdfbd8-ac7e-40b6-8e2a-a6510f0b0a2e
  10. Trouble downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble downloading Windows 10: Can anyone please tell me what C:\users\desktop\downloads\windows10upgrade9252 4 .exe is not a valid win32 application means? I’m trying to install windows 10....