Windows 10: Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update

Discus and support Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When at the start up screen Before the Spring 2018 update I could simply tap enter on the keypad, then type in my pin using the keypad. After the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MikeWilliams, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update

When at the start up screen
    Before the Spring 2018 update I could simply tap enter on the keypad, then type in my pin using the keypad.

After the Spring 2018 update I have to click with the mouse before I can bet to the password entry screen.
    This is very annoying as it is an extra step that needs to be performed.

Has anyone else seen this and can offer a fix?

/Mike

:)

MikeWilliams, Jun 9, 2018

2. update troubles

cmoney517,
    Please try the following steps:

• Close Windows Phone 7 Connector
    • Open a terminal window
    • Execute the following command "defaults write com.microsoft.Windows-Phone-7-Connector FileLoggingEnabled 1"
    • Open Windows Phone 7 Connector
    • Try to update your device
    • Find the newly created log file at the following path /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Windows Phone 7 Connector/Logs
    • Paste the contents of the log file as a reply to this thread.

Scott M - MSFT, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Windows App Store trouble

Thank you for the update.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your Microsoft account for the Windows store.

Sign out from the Windows Store

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the user icon located at the top right hand side of the window.
    • Click on Settings.
    • In Settings, click on Your Account and then click on Sign out.
    • Close the Windows store app, open it again, and check if an account is still logged in.
    • Try logging in again with your Microsoft account.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to create a new local user account.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to create a new local user account in Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update on how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update

1. Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update - Similar Threads - Trouble logging Update

2. Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile: So it's been awhile since I've logged into my laptop... however the password is suppsoed to be my email password but it won't work, even after I have reset my password multiple times to see if it would work. I'm not sure what more that I can do... I have contacted Geek Squad...
  3. Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile: So it's been awhile since I've logged into my laptop... however the password is suppsoed to be my email password but it won't work, even after I have reset my password multiple times to see if it would work. I'm not sure what more that I can do... I have contacted Geek Squad...
  4. Trouble Logging in on Laptop after awhile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  7. Trouble logging in- windows 10

Trouble logging in- windows 10: Hi,I had my laptop running overnight and when I woke up, I accidentally pressed the lock button on the keyboard. Then, when I tried to then unlock it I was getting told repeatedly that the password I was typing was incorrect. even though I made sure several times that I was...
  8. Trouble logging in to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble logging in to Windows 10: Hello all,I am new to dealing with problems this way as I usually am able to fix them so let me know if you want any more information.After a restart I was no longer able to login to my computer and as you can see below there is no box for me to type in, I press log in and it...
  9. Trouble logging in after safemode reboot

Trouble logging in after safemode reboot: Hey I went into msconfig to set my pc to reboot in safe to uninstall some graphics drivers I have been having issues with. When the pc rebooted it wanted me to login with a password which I don't ever remember setting. I have been using a pin code to login normally. Is...
  10. Trouble logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble logging in to Windows 10: When at the start up screen Before the Spring 2018 update I could simply tap enter on the keypad, then type in my pin using the keypad. After the Spring 2018 update I have to click with the mouse before I can bet to the password entry screen. This is very annoying as it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows logging in to wrong account after update

2. cant play apex legends after windows update