Windows 10: Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update

Discus and support Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When at the start up screen Before the Spring 2018 update I could simply tap enter on the keypad, then type in my pin using the keypad. After the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MikeWilliams, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update

When at the start up screen
    Before the Spring 2018 update I could simply tap enter on the keypad, then type in my pin using the keypad.

After the Spring 2018 update I have to click with the mouse before I can bet to the password entry screen.
    This is very annoying as it is an extra step that needs to be performed.

Has anyone else seen this and can offer a fix?

/Mike

:)

MikeWilliams, Jun 9, 2018

2. update troubles

cmoney517,
    Please try the following steps:

• Close Windows Phone 7 Connector
    • Open a terminal window
    • Execute the following command "defaults write com.microsoft.Windows-Phone-7-Connector FileLoggingEnabled 1"
    • Open Windows Phone 7 Connector
    • Try to update your device
    • Find the newly created log file at the following path /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Windows Phone 7 Connector/Logs
    • Paste the contents of the log file as a reply to this thread.

Scott M - MSFT, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Windows App Store trouble

Thank you for the update.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your Microsoft account for the Windows store.

Sign out from the Windows Store

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the user icon located at the top right hand side of the window.
    • Click on Settings.
    • In Settings, click on Your Account and then click on Sign out.
    • Close the Windows store app, open it again, and check if an account is still logged in.
    • Try logging in again with your Microsoft account.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to create a new local user account.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to create a new local user account in Windows 10.

Kindly give us an update on how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update

1. Trouble logging in to Windows 10 after Update - Similar Threads - Trouble logging Update

2. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"
  3. Windows 10 Can't log in after Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't log in after Update: So, this morning i was updating my Windows 10 Ver. 1803 into 1903. After the update was installed, i tried to log in but the system says my password was incorrect, i'm sure that the password was correct (Before updating, i clean install my Disk C system and log in into...
  4. Troubles with OneDrive log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubles with OneDrive log in: I modified my account password and now I can't log in in OneDrive in my PC, OneDrive just ask for my email and open the root folder, but nothing happens, doesn't ask for my password, doesn't start the sincronization. Thanks in advance...
  5. Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble logging in to Office after changing payment method: I'm having trouble logging into my Microsoft Office account, and I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I recently changed payment methods. I was paying on a monthly basis for a year, then my subscription expired. I elected to renew my subscription, but when I...
  6. Trouble logging in and resetting laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble logging in and resetting laptop: Laptop was recently serviced and the “admin” login appeared. I do not know my admin login, so I tried resetting my computer. Now it is in a loop of “Why did my PC restart?” Help....
  7. After windows 10 update can't log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 update can't log in: Hello! Starting of with my apology if my english writting is little bit wrong or some words are incorrect (i'm from europe). And my apology if this is wrong topic. I just got new PC and my computer did update. After that i can't log in and shows i don't have enthernet...
  8. After updating getting trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating getting trouble: Hello i am alpana I am getting trouble bcoz my pc update itself and after updation its not showing my apps and icons which installed and control panel shows all the apps and installed programs how i can get back Plz help me...
  9. Trouble logging in to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble logging in to Windows 10: When at the start up screen Before the Spring 2018 update I could simply tap enter on the keypad, then type in my pin using the keypad. After the Spring 2018 update I have to click with the mouse before I can bet to the password entry screen. This is very annoying as it is...
  10. Trouble after anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble after anniversary update: Hello friends: I am running build 14393 after the anniversary updates. However, I BIG problem I'm facing is that the links to recent files on the applications pinned on the task bar is not available any more. And it's seriously irritating to first open say, Excel then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows logging in to wrong account after update

2. cant play apex legends after windows update