Windows 10: Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

Discus and support Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Administrators: I hope I put this post in the proper location but feel free to relocate if needed. I have an iCloud email account but can't login to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GARoss, Feb 2, 2017.

1. GARoss Win User

Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

Administrators: I hope I put this post in the proper location but feel free to relocate if needed.

I have an iCloud email account but can't login to it on my PC. I never get to the password screen as it only gets to that blue screen with the endless spinning wheel. Odd, but I don't have this issue with my iPad as I can get in without any issues.

I thought my PC might need a apple software update & indeed there was one available. The problem is I get an "Invalid Signature" error & can't install it. I also got a notification from Malwarebytes Pro that there was an Apple Support outbound connection that it blocked. Huh?

Any ideas?

:)

GARoss, Feb 2, 2017
  2. davidh5BR Win User

Windows 10 / iCloud for Windows / Outlook problem

Hi - guys on the Apple iCloud for PC forum helped sort this.

• open iCloud (bottom right task area), deselect everything, log out
    • after a few minutes log back in
    • reset the links with Outlook
    • select what you need
    • close, then open Outlook
    That sorted things.

Good luck people. we won't be the last Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help! :)

David

davidh5BR, Feb 2, 2017
  3. icloud calendar not opening since I upgraded to windows 10 in outlook 2013

I have the same problem. Did the suggested solutions work for you? Not for me. I wasn't logged in to iCloud in the first place. So, I logged in, looked around for some help, didn't find any, logged out of iCloud, reopened mail and iCloud calendar, and
    still get "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened."

OnlyAskingCause, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

If an outbound connection is blocked, it sound like a firewall rule is in place. How it was created is anyones guess.

If that is the only thing happening with Malwarebytes that is a good thing.

I would scan my firewall rules, outbound connections, and adjust the settings of that rule. There is likely lots of rules so you will have to analyze. Look for rules with "Blocked" or "Denied"

Caledon Ken, Feb 2, 2017
  5. GARoss Win User
    Thanks Ken!

I managed to update iCloud using Apple's updater but it still rejected installing iTunes. No big deal as I don't use iTunes anymore. I was able to login using the iCloud software but, however, the update didn't fix the issue of logging in either with Firefox or Edge.

I did check one other thing. Apparently my Privacy Badger software may have been the problem. I switched to "allow" & got the login screen. Funny thing is iCloud insisted I login with an @iCloud instead of @me which I normally used. It's working & that's all that matters.

GARoss, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

1. Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help! - Similar Threads - Trouble logging iCloud

2. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  3. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  4. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  6. Log in trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in trouble: Microsoft has rendered my new computer useless. Like a fool I got a Microsoft account. I changed my user name and password now my account doesn't exist. Open a new one it says. They will send a code to gmail. It never gets there. Then after several tries they say you have...
  7. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265
  8. TROUBLE LOGGING IN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TROUBLE LOGGING IN: Im having trouble logging in Minecraft and it says to try again later so I wait then I try again but it still wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-logging-in/0d4c6a9d-1995-413c-88f6-0257d54c5063"
  9. icloud help.......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    icloud help.......: procedure entry point icloud.exe cannot be located in program files x86of the dynamic link library...…. what to do to resolve issue. not a problem on PC. only problem on this laptop. problem also refers to icloud_main.dll........
  10. Troubles With Windows 10 *Need Help*

in Windows 10 Support
    Troubles With Windows 10 *Need Help*: Forgive me if this is a hardware issue and not a windows 10 problem, but at this point I'm completely lost as to what is causing my issues. I'm not the most knowledgeable in this subject and I'm fairly new to building PC's. With that being said I'm also not brain dead, and my...