Windows 10: Trouble running online videos/Executing games

Discus and support Trouble running online videos/Executing games in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For about 12 hours now my laptop has been unable to run any videos from online sources. I arrived last night from a flight to try and run a youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thekinman, Dec 20, 2015.

1. thekinman Win User

Trouble running online videos/Executing games

For about 12 hours now my laptop has been unable to run any videos from online sources. I arrived last night from a flight to try and run a youtube video, only to have it not load and ask me to reboot my device. I did, and tried again, only to have no videos load from any online source, be it youtube, netflix, vimeo or anything else. The screen just stays blank. This occurrs on every browser.

Furthermore, none of my online games will run. Opening games like League of Legends, hearthstone or starcraft does run the launcher, but once I try to run the game itself it just does not open.

Videos saved on my hard drive do run, so I dont beleive its an issue with my graphics card. This is extremely weird, has anyone else run into a problem like this? I have tried reinstalling the game clients and my browsers, but the problems persist. Even weirder is that I was not having these issues hours before my flight, but did have them when i tried mere hours after I got off it. I havent found anyone else online with a similar problem, is it just me?

:)

thekinman, Dec 20, 2015
  2. s2bc Win User

windows phone doesn't support exe. files

I am having the same trouble. Does the windows phone truly not support ANY .exe files? There are games and videos online that I would like access to but can not without installing a .exe

3. SomaT Win User
    Trouble running games

Never-mind. Seems the problem fixed itself somehow...

SomaT, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Trouble running online videos/Executing games

1. Trouble running online videos/Executing games - Similar Threads - Trouble running online

2. Online games specifically run bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online games specifically run bad: i corrupted my windows, installed atlas os then went back to a clean install of windows 10 the one im on now and before my windows got corrupted my games ran a-ok then after i was on atlas os i decided to go on windows 10 official becuase of fps drops but every online game...
  3. Online games specifically run bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online games specifically run bad: i corrupted my windows, installed atlas os then went back to a clean install of windows 10 the one im on now and before my windows got corrupted my games ran a-ok then after i was on atlas os i decided to go on windows 10 official becuase of fps drops but every online game...
  4. Online games specifically run bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  6. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  7. I can’t play online video games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t play online video games: Hello, About a year ago I got a MSI GF65 Laptop. I been using it and it was great! I resetted the laptop couple of hours ago and then whenever I go to open an online game like Call of Duty/Fortnite/... My game just crashes and says it’s a network problem but my laptop is...
  8. Video? troubles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video? troubles: I'm not quite sure what to look up I just know my problem couldn't be that complicated. New laptop and works great. The only problem is that in 'videos' just not youtube like online classes or some games like league of legends or diablo3, the video freezes and nothing...
  9. online videos

online videos: I am unable to play online videos. What can I do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-videos/c6a679aa-d742-4ea6-9283-3056414c5367
  10. Online Videos Won't Run In Edge

Online Videos Won't Run In Edge: Hi - Online videos won't run in Microsoft Edge (Windows 10). I've checked other answers to similar questions and tried recommended solutions, but nothing's worked....