Windows 10: Trouble with Admin account

Discus and support Trouble with Admin account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I logged into my original Win10 account on my laptop only to find that a "Net Command" prompt pop up every time I start my laptop! I looked all over... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CHawk, Aug 17, 2016.

1. CHawk Win User

Trouble with Admin account

I logged into my original Win10 account on my laptop only to find that a "Net Command" prompt pop up every time I start my laptop! I looked all over the internet to search how to remove this and accidentally ended up creating another "Guest" account with Admin privileges! I tried to delete the Guest account but Win10 wouldn't let me! Any help please!
    P.s. both accounts on my laptop have admin privilege

:)

CHawk, Aug 17, 2016

2. 1/20/18 windows 10 update

Greetings,

I updated my computer via "shut down and update" every night this past week.

I tried turning it on this morning, but it would work. My monitor is not receiving input from the computer.

The key board lights up.

Thinking it was the monitor, I changed monitors and ended up with the same result: no input from the computer.

I turned off the computer waited 90 seconds and turned it back on.

Still, no input from the computer.

What is the solution?

Sincerely,

- Paul

someone with account trouble, Aug 17, 2016
  3. GTOpatz Win User
    Windows 10 HP printer driver will not load, Printer not found usb attached, worked fine with Win 8.1 64 bit

Thanks Greg.I have done so, under trouble shooting option of loading it failed to execute stating need admin but account is admin account.

GTOpatz, Aug 17, 2016
  4. CHawk Win User

Never mind! I just did a clean install of windows

CHawk, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Trouble with Admin account - Similar Threads - Trouble Admin account

2. Admin trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin trouble: I have accidentally made my self an admin on a friend's laptop. Now, how can she somehow save all the that is done on Edge, like bookmarks, and stuff before I remove my self from being an admin. She didn't have an admin on a laptop before, that's probably why I have become...
  3. Admin trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin trouble: I have accidentally made my self an admin on a friend's laptop. Now, how can she somehow save all the that is done on Edge, like bookmarks, and stuff before I remove my self from being an admin. She didn't have an admin on a laptop before, that's probably why I have become...
  4. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  5. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  6. Admin Password trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Password trouble: Need to move files but the administrator password in windows 10 is not recognizing my known password. Is there a fix, unable to find? Can someone please help? This is my personal computer, not a company. Thank you in advance...
  7. Account troubles

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account troubles: I logged into my pc this morning and realised the name had changed when I went to my account settings I saw that my email had been changed as well, it was my brother's fault. I don't know what he did and neither does he but I made a local account and it says sign in with a...
  8. Account trouble

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account trouble: I had signed in with my microsoft account into my laptop(windows 10),where i had set it as the administrator. Later i signed out and created a local account ,the problem is whenever i access control panel and go to user settings it asks for administrator password for another...
  9. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...
  10. Domain admin account as built-in admin account

Domain admin account as built-in admin account: I just upgraded two brand new pc's from Win 7 to Win 10. Computers were already added to the domain in Win 7 and I was logged into the domain administrator account when I did the upgrade to Win 10. Now when I am logged in with the domain administrator account, I can't open...