Windows 10: Trouble with driver from windows update

Discus and support Trouble with driver from windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using Asus Notebook K46CA with windows 10 latest build. And windows 10 always mess up my Asus Gesture (except the original 1024 build) I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nheolinkin, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Trouble with driver from windows update

I am using Asus Notebook K46CA with windows 10 latest build. And windows 10 always mess up my Asus Gesture (except the original 1024 build)

I did try to fix this issue by downloading driver from asus and install it. But then Windows 10 Update forced installed "Asus driver..." and wiped out entirely my Asus Gesture even nothing left in the "Program File" folder.

So what should i do with this? I don't wanna disable windows update or reinstall driver again and again.
    Please help, thanks!

:)

nheolinkin, Jul 29, 2016

2. Cannot update driver in Safe Mode

Hello,

I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and I am having trouble updating my display driver. I have went into Safe Mode and uninstalled my display driver that way and tried updating it through Windows Update and no luck. It tells me that it cannot
    be installed that this time and to try again later. I have even tried to use Intel's device updater. That would not work as well. I have the Intel HD Graphics 4600. Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

Having trouble updating Display Driver- Original Title

rollerscoas, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Toshiba Satellite C670-19F - Windows 10 - Fn key (almost reverse funtioning

I got this from Toshiba Forum:

"Uninstall the Synaptic Pointing Device Driver (the touchpad).

Restart, and Windows will automatically reinstall the driver.

All of my keyboard keys work properly now."

Even though it worked at the beginning, windows update installed a new driver that messed it up again.

But I found a very nice tool that can hide updates that are causing trouble. Check here, download the program and you can hide this update https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930. You can use this tool to hide the Atheros driver update that is causing
    trouble to many Toshiba useres as well.

DionyssiosZ., Jul 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Trouble with driver from windows update

Brink, Jul 29, 2016
  5. nheolinkin, Jul 29, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trouble with driver from windows update

1. Trouble with driver from windows update - Similar Threads - Trouble driver update

2. Trouble with display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with display driver: I'm trying to solve a problem that I've had for a while now, and I'm using ddu to uninstall my display driver someone suggested I did so. I launch it in normal mode, resetting my driver to the Microsoft default. I then download a new driver from the amd website, and try to...
  3. Trouble with display driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with display driver: I'm trying to solve a problem that I've had for a while now, and I'm using ddu to uninstall my display driver someone suggested I did so. I launch it in normal mode, resetting my driver to the Microsoft default. I then download a new driver from the amd website, and try to...
  4. Trouble with display driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Trouble with the Audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with the Audio driver: Dear community,I have a very annoying problem with my audio driver. Audio sound in headphones is muffled, but when I disconnect the headphones and use the speakers, the audio is fine. I used multiple headphones and they are working fine with other devices. The OS is updated...
  6. Trouble with the Audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with the Audio driver: Dear community,I have a very annoying problem with my audio driver. Audio sound in headphones is muffled, but when I disconnect the headphones and use the speakers, the audio is fine. I used multiple headphones and they are working fine with other devices. The OS is updated...
  7. Trouble updating Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble updating Windows.: I've been trying to update my Windows 10 but it's been failing and after searching the web for hours I'm just about out of ideas. I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 x64 and currently I have 2 updates that keep failing. 2022-03 Cumulative update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2...
  8. windows update trouble.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update trouble.: after I updated windows10, many of my apps and documents and photos are gone, and couldn't open settings from window start icon. So I can't open settings to open apps. How can I fix this problem. I went admin and sfc/scanne and other information found in your site. but...
  9. Trouble with display drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with display drivers: So I have about an 8 year old HP laptop, model DV7 6B01TX (it still runs well enough for what I need it for which is why I'm putting in the effort to get it to work haha). It originally ran win7, then I upgraded to win10 with zero issues. Recently I had some issues and...
  10. Trouble installing drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble installing drivers: Hey guys, I am very new to building computers. I built my first one like a week ago, but I am having some problem with the Windows 10 drivers. I downloaded the ISO from the Microsoft website on my Mac, but when I put it into the computer and tried to install Windows an Error...