Windows 10: trouble with I tunes

Discus and support trouble with I tunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi. Can somebody help an old but new user of a computer. I am trying to download music from my I tunes to I pod but I tunes has stopped recognising it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gribbo, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Gribbo Win User

trouble with I tunes

hi. Can somebody help an old but new user of a computer. I am trying to download music from my I tunes to I pod but I tunes has stopped recognising it and the device doesn't show. Should I deinstall then reinstall I tunes and if I do that will I lose my music.

:)

Gribbo, Aug 27, 2016
  2. fabjen450 Win User

Help with 6110 FM radio Please

Has anyone else had trouble tuning radio stations into the phone??? We tuned them in but now they won't play HELP!!!

fabjen450, Aug 27, 2016
  3. mccbleue Win User
    trouble recieving tunes and pictures

That is your problem, you have only 14Kb of pone memory available.

Check gallery files for anything in Images, Sounds, or Received files that can be moved to memory card. With only 14Kb phone memory free, your phone will be almost useless.

mccbleue, Aug 27, 2016
Thema:

trouble with I tunes

1. trouble with I tunes - Similar Threads - trouble tunes

2. trouble shooting my camara

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble shooting my camara: Camara Setting keeps popping up and going away I can't click on it to resolve problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting-my-camara/af1d853e-f632-4c41-af18-da338e554c6b
  3. trouble shooting my camara

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble shooting my camara: Camara Setting keeps popping up and going away I can't click on it to resolve problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting-my-camara/af1d853e-f632-4c41-af18-da338e554c6b
  4. having trouble with dxcore.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble with dxcore.dll error: when i start windows, It opens up to "C:\Windows\system32\dxcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for...
  5. having trouble with dxcore.dll error

having trouble with dxcore.dll error: when i start windows, It opens up to "C:\Windows\system32\dxcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for...
  6. having trouble with dxcore.dll error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  8. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  9. trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.

trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.: I am trying to install Wireshark on my Windows 10 pc, but I get an error BCMWLTRY.EXE which stops the downloading process. I can't even find that file and would it damage my OS if I erased it? Moreover, I read that if this particular file resides in my C drive, which it does,...
  10. Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having Trouble Downloading songs on I Tunes Plz: I’m trying to download songs off ITunes on my Microsoft desktop but I keep getting an error notification I updated windows and iTunes and I have good WiFi but I still get this notification It says : an unknown error has occurred (-42110) please check your connection and try...