Windows 10: Trouble with Matrox 4 port video card

Discus and support Trouble with Matrox 4 port video card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a Matrox C420 4 port video card installed on a Dell 250. When I line up the displays with display settings they look right but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ewillard, Feb 14, 2018.

1. ewillard Win User

Trouble with Matrox 4 port video card

I have a Matrox C420 4 port video card installed on a Dell 250. When I line up the displays with display settings they look right but when I go to color managment and do an identify they are all over the place. (Example in Display Settings they will be 1 2 3 4. In color management they identify 4 2 1 3. When I try to run my application the diplay is not right. What should be displaying on screen 1 is showing up on screen 3. I have googled and cannot findd any solution any help would be appreciated.

:)

ewillard, Feb 14, 2018
  2. Rykk_Q Win User

Removed offending video card - still unable to install windows 10

Attempted to install windows 10 and received the following message.

"Here's why Windows 10 can't be installed on this PC Matrox m9148 LP PCl3 X 16

Your display won't work."

1) I removed the matrox video card and installed another video card that will work.

2) Went to Control Panel, Programs and Features - Uninstalled all matrox drivers and

associated programs.

3) Went to Control Panel, Device manager, Display adapters and only the new video

card shows as being installed.

4) Rebooted Computer.

5) Attempted to install windows 10 again and received the same message.

"Here's why Windows 10 can't be installed on this PC Matrox m9148 LP PCl3 X 16

Your display won't work."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rykk_Q, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - infinite loading screen and no accounts to login

Hi,

I've got the same problem.

For me, I've had to deactivate the Matrox M-Series PCIe Card and use the Onboard Intel graphics.

Matrox M-Series has no valid Win10 drivers!

Best Regards,

Christopher

Christopher Lüpnitz, Feb 14, 2018
Thema:

Trouble with Matrox 4 port video card

1. Trouble with Matrox 4 port video card - Similar Threads - Trouble Matrox port

2. Can’t run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system: [IMG]Are you getting the “Can’t run The Sims 4 with the video card in this system” error while trying to play The Sims 4? Here is a complete guide to resolve the video card error on The Sims 4. The Sims 4 is a popular and old social simulation game popular amongst millions of...
  3. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  4. Video? troubles

Video? troubles: I'm not quite sure what to look up I just know my problem couldn't be that complicated. New laptop and works great. The only problem is that in 'videos' just not youtube like online classes or some games like league of legends or diablo3, the video freezes and nothing...
  5. firewire port card

firewire port card: I installed a Syba PCI-Express Firewire card - SD-PEX30009 - in my HP Z220 Workstation Desktop; Windows 10 automatically downloaded the drivers it thought were appropriate, but that didn't work; I then used the cd that came with the card and tried to install their drivers,...
  6. Video Card

Video Card: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, is my card Open CL Compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/fb51a277-b614-4e1a-87d5-f2142897f7f7
  7. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  8. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  9. USB PCI 4 port card stopped responding

USB PCI 4 port card stopped responding: Added a four port internal USB 3 pci expansion card a few weeks ago. It no longer is resoponding to items plugged into it. Had a notice on windows a week or so ago something like Windows has shut down a device/or something to protect your PC. I'm assuming it was the card...
  10. Matrox Millennium G550 LP PCI Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Matrox Millennium G550 LP PCI Video Card: Found this on ebay but can't find the specs. Wonder if this will work on Windows 10? 37393

Users found this page by searching for:

1. matrox C420 problem