Windows 10: trouble with my startup icon

Discus and support trouble with my startup icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; im having trouble getting my startup icon to work on my laptop what can I do to get it to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chandradavis1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. trouble with my startup icon

im having trouble getting my startup icon to work on my laptop what can I do to get it to work

:)

chandradavis1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

trouble with my startup icon

Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

That's because your resolution is changing each time. To test, try setting to 1024x768, arrange a couple of icons and then restart the PC. As long as the resolution after startup is still 1024x768, then the icons won't move. Trust me. *Wink trouble with my startup icon ;)

qubit, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

trouble with my startup icon

1. trouble with my startup icon - Similar Threads - trouble startup icon

2. Trouble with Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Taskbar Icons: Hello,I recently purchased a new Lenovo laptop and I notice a problem I have with a Dell laptop I have. The Windows 11 taskbar does not show the icons for my programs properly. Some are fine, but many are just a white box with a blue box inside. I have tried numerous ways to...
  3. Trouble with Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with Taskbar Icons: Hello,I recently purchased a new Lenovo laptop and I notice a problem I have with a Dell laptop I have. The Windows 11 taskbar does not show the icons for my programs properly. Some are fine, but many are just a white box with a blue box inside. I have tried numerous ways to...
  4. Trouble after doing diagnostic startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble after doing diagnostic startup.: So i ran diagnostic startup and then restarted my computer and relaunched windows, opened to the lock screen and it said “something happened and your pin is not available. click to reset pin.” clicked “reset pin”. came up with a prompt saying “you need an app to do this would...
  5. Trouble after doing diagnostic startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble after doing diagnostic startup.: So i ran diagnostic startup and then restarted my computer and relaunched windows, opened to the lock screen and it said “something happened and your pin is not available. click to reset pin.” clicked “reset pin”. came up with a prompt saying “you need an app to do this would...
  6. Trouble after doing diagnostic startup.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. My windows icons in startup is corrupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows icons in startup is corrupted: How can I fix this? I've been trying to follow the tutorial on fixing the icons in youtube but it won't work, I'm worried that my OS might be corrupted. Settings, snip and, sketch microsoft store, and etc, are the one that I have a problem with. Here are the attached pictures...
  8. trouble with desk top icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    trouble with desk top icons: okay I am having an issue....... my icons on the home screen desktop are huge and I cannot get them back to normal size. ive tried everything its weird. please let me know if there is anything I can do. It would be greatly appreciated...
  9. Taskbar Icon Troubles

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icon Troubles: Am having a frustrating problem with my taskbar, the icons keep disappearing after I reboot/shutdown the machine. Today the problem seems to be getting worse in that I can no longer (permanently) pin items to the taskbar. When the applications are open they appear there...
  10. Trouble with shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with shortcut icons: My shortcut icons (which I created on the websites) are empty. When I go into their "properties" the target is a google app. When I try to change the target to the appropriate web address I get an error message that target is invalid. Is something interfering with me? 91788