Windows 10: Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail

Discus and support Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 Have used Yahoo Mail for decades. With all the negative press and articles regarding possible Yahoo being sold should I be actively... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Oct 10, 2016.

1. lpatrick Win User

Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail

Windows 10
    Have used Yahoo Mail for decades. With all the negative press and articles regarding possible Yahoo being sold should I be actively searching for a new email provider? My account was not hacked. I'm using Yahoo Mail with Windows Edge Browser. If I do need to find a new email source what would be a good one to use with Windows Edge? Btw, I moved from Chrome to Edge and so far am pleased with Edge's simplicity.

Thank you for the assistance.

:)

lpatrick, Oct 10, 2016

2. E6 & Yahoo.ca Setup

I don´t use Yahoo mail but, I think I saw something about Yahoo and changes they have been doing. Search for it....

yahoo troubles

It may be solved by just changing your password on your Yahoo account to a more simple one. Then try again to login in with your new password on your Nokia phone.

Wish you good luck

Ztuka---01, Oct 10, 2016
  3. KiwiPauli Win User
    Yahoo Mail App Problems?

Anyone else having trouble with the Yahoo Mail App on Windows 10? I'd prefer to just access Yahoo via the browser but Windows 10 won't let me and the Yahoo app is rubbish!

KiwiPauli, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail

1. Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail - Similar Threads - Troubled future Yahoo

2. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: i have been using a contact list for months in Yahoo mail, now i can't email to it. I can edit it but won't pull up if i put under BC. I can email directly from the contact list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/0fd70908-ca79-413c-970f-a10ebcca79ab
  3. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  4. Yahoo mail

Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  5. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: When i try to update my out of date yahoo settings, i end up with a message ' something went wrong. We're sorry but we weren't able to do that .Error code Ox8019019aAny ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/5d276c33-f3ee-422f-8dca-fb4bb7bd269d
  7. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  8. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  9. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  10. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832