Windows 10: Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

Discus and support Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters How to Run Troubleshooters to Find and Fix Common Problems in Windows 10 If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

How to: Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

How to Run Troubleshooters to Find and Fix Common Problems in Windows 10

If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems for you.

This tutorial will show you how to run troubleshooters to find and fix many common problems in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:

OPTION ONE [/i] To Run a Troubleshooter in Control Panel
    1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Troubleshooting icon.

2. Click/tap on the View all link at the top left corner in Troubleshooting. (see screenshot below)

Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters [​IMG]

3. Click/tap on a troubleshooter (ex: Windows Update) that best fits the problem you want to troubleshoot. (see screenshot below)

4. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter wizard to hopefully find and fix any problems. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Run a Troubleshooter in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Update & security icon.

2. Click/tap on Troubleshoot on the left side, and click/tap on a troubleshooter (ex: Windows Update) on the right side that best fits the problem you want to troubleshoot. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on Run the troubleshooter when ready. (see screenshot below)

4. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter wizard to hopefully find and fix any problems. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Nov 5, 2017

2. Sound Troubleshooter

Hello,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

Can someone help me interpret my GPU sensor log and troubleshoot ?

I didnt know the card was still under warranty, so yes, re-pasting the GPU would void its warranty. (sticker over a screw? LOL) Better to takes steps to RMA first, should the problem be the card itself and not something else.

Since thats the case, you should contact customer service and follow their troubleshooting steps so you can RMA the card, because sticking it in another system might also void warranty. However, trying a different card in your system will help troubleshoot what is left in your system.

DeathtoGnomes, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Windows 10 troubleshooting

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur if some of the startup setting got corrupted and Network driver is outdated.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Perform StartUp repair.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.
    Step 2: Update network adapters.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Xylee Del Win User
    Error 0x803C0103 when troubleshooting

Hi Julia,

Error code 0x803C0103 may have occurred to your Windows 10 due to system conflict. For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your Windows 10 to Fall Creators Update 1709?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, as our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you
    run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

1. Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Problems Troubleshooters

2. Windows troubleshooting problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows troubleshooting problem.: My windows laptop suddenly went into an auto repair or recovery mode. And after running for some 10-15 minutes it is unable to start and says " Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll start for you" and then asks some troubleshooting options, and all the...
  3. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  4. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  5. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Troubleshooter Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooter Problems: Hello, my troubleshooter won't work because of the following reason. Can anyone help out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooter-problems/03f11781-599a-47e2-80d0-a35f2713b4ea
  7. Troubleshoot problem

Troubleshoot problem: BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/f1550ad8-2f7e-48e2-b6c8-d3ff09513808
  8. problem in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in troubleshooter: i opened troubleshooter and had this message Recommended troubleshooting history Hardware and devices troubleshooter automatically repair system files and settings to fix a problem on your device could not be run on 7/5/2020 critical troubleshooter i clicked on it it...
  9. Troubleshoot Problem

Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  10. Troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshoot problem: Network troubleshooter does not start error code 0x80070005 Windows 10 lab top inspirson 15 5000 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/912441eb-6727-47ff-8caf-974bc578d5c4