Windows 10: troubleshooting

Discus and support troubleshooting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Most of troubleshooting will not work and apps window will not open unless I restart at times, games will not run or will not work correctly also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cg2241966, Jun 22, 2015.

1. cg2241966 Win User

troubleshooting

Most of troubleshooting will not work and apps window will not open unless I restart at times, games will not run or will not work correctly also operating system freezes when sitting for a few mins.

:)

cg2241966, Jun 22, 2015

2. My N73 turns itself off

my phone also had same prblm the prblm started with giving msg simcard not valid after i have given it to repair then after workin for 2 hrs it started switching off by itself and wen i start it after 30 min switched off wen i keep it for charging it get
    switches off by 10 min tis prblm is only wen sim and memorycard inserted other wise it will be good i tried with diff sims but prblm continues i formatted cel and memory card but also problem continues can any1 in world can get me asol i love he phone it is
    2 yr old

troubleshooting---01, Jun 22, 2015
  3. N73 turning itself off

hw to solve tis switching off prblm

troubleshooting---01, Jun 22, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

troubleshooting

Your request for help has gone unanswered for over 5 hours and I am wondering if the reason is that you supply limited info. Example: how did you install Win10? Upgrade path or clean install? If you have tried "most of troubleshooting" and you need to restart frequently, I would try a clean install for starters.

Rich

rmonroe36, Jun 23, 2015
Thema:

troubleshooting

1. troubleshooting - Similar Threads - troubleshooting

2. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  3. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  4. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  6. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  7. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  8. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  9. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...: My normally pristine PC display has been marred by a curious and unwelcome visitor! A thick black line has materialized directly underneath the taskbar, stubbornly refusing to budge. This unexpected development disrupts not only the visual aesthetics of my desktop but also...
  10. This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This sudden black line under my taskbar might be a driver problem. What troubleshooting...: My normally pristine PC display has been marred by a curious and unwelcome visitor! A thick black line has materialized directly underneath the taskbar, stubbornly refusing to budge. This unexpected development disrupts not only the visual aesthetics of my desktop but also...