Windows 10: Truesync problems

Discus and support Truesync problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have an old personal information manager from xp days. It has run on all windows through 8.1 much to my surprise since it first ran in xp days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by exscentric, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Truesync problems

Have an old personal information manager from xp days. It has run on all windows through 8.1 much to my surprise since it first ran in xp days.

Updated to 10 on four machines, truesync ran on all of them. However last day or two it will not open in win 10.

In the past we have had problems with it opening in 8.1 but if we closed outlook and skype it would open right up. In 10 it was the same way, however today it would not open at all - tried all sorts of compatibility - ran troubleshooter.

Finally rebooted and tried it, would not open, closed skype and truesync open immediately.

Any thoughts on what might be interfering or remedies would be appreciated.

Could get something else but truesync is a program that does the job easily and quickly and all of the new pims I've tried have drawbacks.

thanks.

:)

exscentric, Aug 21, 2015

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Aug 21, 2015
  3. some serious problems with nokia 6131

Thanks ! But where can I do the factory reset ?

problems---01, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Truesync problems

1. Truesync problems - Similar Threads - Truesync problems

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  6. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  7. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  8. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  9. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  10. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...