Windows 10: Trying new browser

Discus and support Trying new browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A friend put me onto Cyberfox browser and it is really very quick and after a while of using it I think it is just as good as the others so if anyone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 21, 2017.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Trying new browser

A friend put me onto Cyberfox browser and it is really very quick and after a while of using it I think it is just as good as the others so if anyone wants a try this is where it is at.
    https://cyberfox.8pecxstudios.com/cy...l-version-x64/
    You need to install from the Web set up option*Wink

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 21, 2017
  2. vmoisa Win User

E90 : How to login to this forum from the E90 ?

Try to set the browser NOT to allow pop-ups. When you hit Login, it should NOT open a new window.

If the browser opens a new window, after you enter the login data, the program will try to close that window. I think the browser will allow opening a new window (pop-up), but it does not allow to close that window.

vmoisa, Sep 21, 2017
  3. usernok Win User
    5530 browser issue

Try installing the new Opera web browser.

usernok, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Trying new browser

1. Trying new browser - Similar Threads - Trying browser

2. Please stop trying to load browser while Sudoku is starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please stop trying to load browser while Sudoku is starting up: Sudoku not opening again. You must be trying to open my browser again and the program hangs while loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-stop-trying-to-load-browser-while-sudoku-is/7513ce79-6a4b-4486-8f91-d59a3f17bce5
  3. Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites: Hi, Is it normal for access to my camera to be requested every time that I try to go certain websites ? I tried it on different browsers and it is the same result. I tried different websites as well. I went for different banking websites and after I type the website for...
  4. what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser.: i'm locked out of my acct. what the heck??? how do i get unlocked From another post: this comes up after i tried to up grade Windows and then my browser * Moved from IE10/win8 * Original title: what is going on with Microsoft tonite????...
  5. music try topay when i start browser and thru all the uptimer

in Windows 10 Support
    music try topay when i start browser and thru all the uptimer: short bars of music play when i first start windows and when i open browser and several times at random when windows is open, no virus/malware involved. last thing i was doing was installing and pairing headphones, i was not doing that them but when i turned computer of then...
  6. Why is default app window crashing when trying to set a web browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is default app window crashing when trying to set a web browser?: Hello, I work for our local IT and I received a problem where a user was unable to access links through outlook. The fix is to make sure that the user had a default web browser set. The Item listed under the default web browser was launch windows app.[ATTACH] Here is the...
  7. I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to write pdf bytes through c# in edge browser, it creates a pdf but the pdf...: Words are getting overlapped whenever I am trying to view a pdf through edge browser. Pdf file is getting generated through pdf bytes using c#. The pdf loses all its formatting in the browser. Please let me know how can I format it to make it work correctly. This is how it...
  8. Trying to create a desktop link for Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to create a desktop link for Microsoft Edge browser: Hi, in a recent update it created a link on the desktop for Microsoft Edge and at the time I decided I didn't want it ….. now I think it might be a good idea? Problem is, I dragged the Edge icon onto the desktop but it's not the same size "e" as it was and I don't know...
  9. Trying to set Opera as web browser in default app

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to set Opera as web browser in default app: For the last two hours I have been trying to set Opera as web browser in default app under Default Apps in Settings. The only web browser is working with Microsoft Edge not other web browser. I am not sure how can I make Opera as default and rather use this not Microsoft...
  10. When I try opening a program on my laptop...my web browser opens too

in Windows 10 Support
    When I try opening a program on my laptop...my web browser opens too: The browser then opens a Microsoft site...then opens the same site again and again until I have countless pages open. This causes my computer to overload and eventually shutdown. Help! 105046