Windows 10: Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key

Discus and support Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am looking to purchase a new windows 8.1 64 bit product key if anyone can assist or direct me to a selller or vendor to help many thanks Mr gary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gary middleton1, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key

Hi I am looking to purchase a new windows 8.1 64 bit product key if anyone can assist or direct me to a selller or vendor to help many thanks Mr gary Middleton

:)

gary middleton1, Nov 28, 2023
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8 Clubhouse

I don't think that tool asks for a key if you are running the version of Windows you are trying to download the ISO for.

FX-GMC, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Need to buy a New product Key!

You don't need to buy another product key for 8.1.

With Windows 8/8.1 The Product Key on preinstalled Operating Systems (HP, Acer, etc) is embedded in the BIOS in the Motherboard, so that the lost and/or worn C.O.A. Sticker problem is no more.

When you reinstall it will pick up the Product Key and activate the system automatically.

If it does not or you have activation problems, follow these steps:

"How to Activate Windows 8 and 8.1 by Phone"

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/24636-activate-windows-8-phone.html

Follow these steps and do a Phone Activation and hold on for a real person to assist you.

Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key [​IMG]
    OPTION TWO

Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key [​IMG]

To Activate Windows 8.1 by Phone

1. Do step 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 below for what you would like or able to do.

2. Press the Windows
    Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key start.png
    + R
    to open the Rusluisn dialog, type
    slui.exe 4, press Enter, and go to step 7 below.

3. Open an elevated command prompt, type
    slui.exe 4, press Enter, and go to step 7 below.

4. Open the Power Users Tasks menu, click/tap
    on System, and go to step 5A below.

5. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap
    on the System icon.

A) Click/tap on Activate Windows at the bottom right corner under
    Windows activation, and go to step 7 below. (see screenshot below)

6. Open PC settings, click/tap on
    Activate Windows on the left side.

Etc.

"Get help with activation errors"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/activation-errors

"How to activate a Microsoft product by using Microsoft Product Activation Center"

Product activation for Windows – online & support telephone numbers - Microsoft Support

If phone activation is not available to you or does not let you contact Micosoft, you will have to use this method to

contact MS support

This information may interest you if you do wish to keep a record of it:

"Windows 10 Embedded Product Key Tool"

Windows 10 Embedded Product Key Tool

"We’re proud to introduce the immediate release of our newest utility for Windows users: the NeoSmart Technologies Embedded Product Key Tool. Designed for users of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, our embedded product key tool will retrieve and
    display the Windows setup product key embedded in the BIOS or EFI, allowing you to store it for safe-keeping or use it to reinstall Windows with an official Windows setup image."

You can also use:

"Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit (Version 8.5c)"

Belarc Advisor - Belarc, Inc.

Or:

"Product KeyFinder"

https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Nebbiejay Win User

Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key

how can i buy a new product key?

i have being trying to buy a new product key and nothing seems to be working. please anybody with an idea of how i can buy a new product key to activate my windows because it will be disable in d next 28 days

Nebbiejay, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key

1. Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key - Similar Threads - Trying buy 64bit

2. Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to buy a new windows 8.1 64bit product key: Hi I am looking to purchase a new windows 8.1 64 bit product key if anyone can assist or direct me to a selller or vendor to help many thanks Mr gary Middleton...
  3. Windows 8 Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 Product Key: I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 on a VM and also upload the ISO image to Internet Archive but it wants a product key which I don't have. There's also no button to say 'I don't have a product key' like Windows 10 and 11. What should I do?...
  4. Windows 8 Product Key

Windows 8 Product Key: I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 on a VM and also upload the ISO image to Internet Archive but it wants a product key which I don't have. There's also no button to say 'I don't have a product key' like Windows 10 and 11. What should I do?...
  5. how to buy a new product key on windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a new product key on windows 11 home: how can i get a new product key on windows 11 home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-new-product-key-on-windows-11-home/e6cdd4c6-c9e6-4ddf-9783-15f7b699b9eb
  6. how to buy a new product key on windows 11 home

how to buy a new product key on windows 11 home: how can i get a new product key on windows 11 home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-new-product-key-on-windows-11-home/e6cdd4c6-c9e6-4ddf-9783-15f7b699b9eb
  7. Do I need to buy a new product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to buy a new product key?: I recently built a new PC, and need to activate windows on this new one. A friend of mine told me I could contact support and have them give me a product key, but I couldnt find any info on it. Do I need to buy a new one or can I get a free one? -The last PC I had was...
  8. Buy windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy windows 10 product key: hey ! I am from morocco and you know it's not such a rich country so i wanna get windows 10 and microsoft word leaglly but 200 usd is a lot of money for us , so is it other way to get windows and world cheap and leaglly ?...
  9. windows 10 buy new product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 buy new product key: hi I am ravi, I have installed copy of windows 10 that has a product key almost expired. an massage has coming on pc screen for genuine your windows. so I want purchase a new product key...
  10. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...