Windows 10: Trying to connect a windows 10 PC via Wi-Fi to existing network.

Discus and support Trying to connect a windows 10 PC via Wi-Fi to existing network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My centurylink modem is putting wifi as I have other products receiving it, but the PC that i'm try to connect via wi-fi does not show wi-fi as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertChaffin, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Trying to connect a windows 10 PC via Wi-Fi to existing network.

My centurylink modem is putting wifi as I have other products receiving it, but the PC that i'm try to connect via wi-fi does not show wi-fi as an option under "Network & internet".

:)

RobertChaffin, Aug 27, 2018

2. Different Network Connection From the same Wi-Fi

Hi,

Thank you for providing the details.

As mentioned above in your post, the Desktop is connected to the Ethernet
    and Laptop is Connected to the Wi-Fi. It is not possible to connect to the same Wi-Fi networks. If both Desktop and Laptop are on Wi-Fi devices then you could try connecting it to the same Wi-Fi network.

• Did you try the below step provided and what was the result?
    I would suggest you to create a new HomeGroup and check if it helps.
    Refer: HomeGroup
    from start to finish

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Marivel Man, Aug 27, 2018
  4. pappawado Win User

Trying to connect a windows 10 PC via Wi-Fi to existing network.

Wi-Fi connection

Trying to connect my Wi-Fi but under settings for network Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi and airplane more setting do not appear. It starts with data storage. Please help because I cannot connect my other computer to the internet or Wi-Fi after upgrading to windows 10.

pappawado, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Trying to connect a windows 10 PC via Wi-Fi to existing network.

1. Trying to connect a windows 10 PC via Wi-Fi to existing network. - Similar Threads - Trying connect via

2. Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter: I recently got a new laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus. I updated the computer to Windows 11, and since then it has not been able to connect to the Wi-Fi. I've watched numerous videos on how to "solve" my problem, yet not have worked. I have gone through the troubleshooter, yet it...
  3. Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Wi-Fi and/or missing Wi-Fi network adapter: I recently got a new laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus. I updated the computer to Windows 11, and since then it has not been able to connect to the Wi-Fi. I've watched numerous videos on how to "solve" my problem, yet not have worked. I have gone through the troubleshooter, yet it...
  4. Problems connecting a Wi-Fi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems connecting a Wi-Fi network: I can't connect my pc with any wi-fi connections as i can't find any network options except the ethernet & broadband settings.Then i searched for the existing adapters in device manager & ended up founding a list of 9 adapters' name including 'Realtek PCIe GBE Family...
  5. Can't connect via Ethernet. No problems with connecting via Wi Fi

Can't connect via Ethernet. No problems with connecting via Wi Fi: I have no problems connecting my HP All in One to Wifi but I can not connect with Ethernet hardwired. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-via-ethernet-no-problems-with/d9c8db7d-0713-4039-b58e-40328eeed469
  6. Internet connection via Ethernet but not Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection via Ethernet but not Wi-Fi?: So currently I'm having trouble connecting my Windows 10 Asus laptop through Wi-Fi even though my cellphone and any other device around my house has connection. Of course I'm trying to connect with the Ethernet cable disconnected. Wi-Fi used to work perfectly. Here are some...
  7. Wrong Wi-fi icon when connecting to a Wi-fi network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Wi-fi icon when connecting to a Wi-fi network: Last night I updated my laptop to Windows 10 2004 but then I found that the Wi-fi icon remain "No Internet Connection" and each Wi-fi network changed. I still have access to Internet but this thing make me a bit uncomfortable. What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you....
  8. sharing a PC's Wi-Fi connection via a wired router

sharing a PC's Wi-Fi connection via a wired router: [Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 2004. OS Build 19569.rs_prerelease.200214-1419] I have recently moved and it is no longer physically possible to connect my desktop PC to the internet via an Ethernet connection to my TRENDnet TEW-711BR H/W:V1.1RU wireless router....
  9. WI FI option not exist

WI FI option not exist: After I disconnected my computer from my iPhone hotspot the wi fi button and the wi fi option on device manager disappeared! I cannot use WI FI now I'm connected from cable to my iPhone I tried to reset network and my compouter does anybody knows what to do?...
  10. WI FI button not exist

WI FI button not exist: after I disconnect my computer from my iPhone hotspot and the wi fi button and the wi fi option on device manager disappeared! now I'm connected from cable to my iPhone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect to existing network windows 10