Windows 10: Trying to connect Arduino with my Surface WIndows 10S

Discus and support Trying to connect Arduino with my Surface WIndows 10S in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I connected my Arduino board with my Surface. When I tried to change port COM, its greyed out! How do I get the right port COM. I tried it updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JayeshXD, Jul 20, 2018.

1. JayeshXD Win User

Trying to connect Arduino with my Surface WIndows 10S

I connected my Arduino board with my Surface. When I tried to change port COM, its greyed out!

How do I get the right port COM.

I tried it updating USB driver but it says that the best driver is already installed.

:)

JayeshXD, Jul 20, 2018

2. arduino uno Drivers conflict in Windows 10

Hi Clifford,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur due to some of the driver conflict.

I suggest you to uninstall the driver from device manager, download the latest USB driver for Arduino Uno form the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the USB driver for Arduino Uno.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Device Manager.

2) Expand the USB controller.

3) Right click on the Arduino Uno driver and select
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download the USB driver for Arduino Uno form the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Arduino - Windows

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    What is Windows Remote Arduino and What Can It Do?

Source: What is Windows Remote Arduino and What Can It Do? | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Trying to connect Arduino with my Surface WIndows 10S :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Trying to connect Arduino with my Surface WIndows 10S - Similar Threads - Trying connect Arduino

2. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  3. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  4. Windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10s: I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party apps. thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s/596dbaa9-cb0d-4a34-815f-71adc64c52ed
  5. Windows 10s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10s: Just bought a new laptop. I try to install my antivirus software just McAfee that comes with BT and of course it won't work unless I turn safe mode off? Do I need this additional antivirus software, or is in unnecessary. Is Windows 10 in S mode enough? I've read conflicting...
  6. windows 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10s: when ii bought this they said it had windows 10. it seems what I have is windows 10s. what is the difference? do I need to buy wooindows 10? how do I keep the lighted keyboard on? it goes off when I quit typing. and should I use a certain program to make all my programs...
  7. windows 10S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10S: is anyone using Windows 10S i use it on my Galaxy Book 2 and i'm trying to connect to a printer. i get told that it's not on the approved list for 10S. but when I try to find the approved list, I don't get anywhere. has anyone had any luck with 10S thank you!...
  8. Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect BOSE 700 Headphones to Surface Go (Windows 10s): I'm trying to connect my Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to my Surface Go (Windows 10s). I cannot find the BOSE Music app in your store (which BOSE suggest I use). When I use the bluetooth feature in settings, it pairs with the BOSE but the icon doesn't show the...
  9. Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go

Windows 10S Dark Mode on Surface Go: Hi Y'all, I just picked up a Surface Go and despite being fully updated I can't get explorer to go dark when Dark Mode is activated. Running 1803 Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  10. Mail on win 10S on a Surface Go

Mail on win 10S on a Surface Go: My incoming and outgoing mail servers are hosted on another domain. There appears to be no way to enter this data - the app simply fails to detect the mailbox and gives up. Can this be fixed? or do I need to upgrade to the regular Win 10 and install Thunderbird?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arduino on windows 10S

2. unable to get windows 10 to connect to arduino

3. arduino surface problem communication com

4. arduino library windows 10s,
  5. arduino port grayed on surface windows