Windows 10: Trying To Forward Ports

Discus and support Trying To Forward Ports in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not new to port forwarding. I had to deal with it when running a Minecraft server on my PC. However, i am running into a problem with The Forest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by billybag, Mar 9, 2018.

1. billybag Win User

Trying To Forward Ports

I am not new to port forwarding. I had to deal with it when running a Minecraft server on my PC. However, i am running into a problem with The Forest (for PC)

Here are some screenshots of my problem. Basically, i get told that the ports are being used by other configs. Then it tells me to check the configs of various settings which i do, but they are all empty.

I need to forward 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27050 (TCP/UDP) according to PortForward.com
    Trying To Forward Ports [​IMG]

EDIT: I also noticed that when i check to see if my Minecraft ports are open, i get told they are closed which is weird. i havent played on my server for a couple years, but i never changed any settings.

:)

billybag, Mar 9, 2018

2. port forwarding

1 router has port forwarding capability the other doesn't have a option on the website besides dmz and i called and complained to the company an they said it was a 100 dollar a year for port forwarding

JoshuaEnnis1, Mar 9, 2018
  3. port forwarding

Hi Joshua,

I'm afraid that your issue about port forwarding requires an advanced technical knowledge to be able to get it resolved.

But don't worry, I know the people that can help you with this. You may post your query to our
    TechNet Forum, the home for all resources and tools designed to
    help IT professionals into more technical approach.

You may share with us here how you will get this issue resolved to help others having the same problem.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Trying To Forward Ports

• open a cmd prompt type
    • netstat -abn
    OR

• netstat -a -n -p tcp -o
    Within Task Manager -> Processes/Details Tab
    You can match the PID against the result of the second netstat command above, you can then find the image name/end the process etc if required.

Samuria, Mar 9, 2018
  5. billybag Win User
    Sorry. This all went way over my head and i have absolutely no idea how this helps in any way.

billybag, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trying To Forward Ports

1. Trying To Forward Ports - Similar Threads - Trying Forward Ports

2. I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.: I've been trying to port forward port 11000 for my subnautica server but it doesn't work. I also tried unblocking the port on my firewall but it still doesn't work....
  3. I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.: I've been trying to port forward port 11000 for my subnautica server but it doesn't work. I also tried unblocking the port on my firewall but it still doesn't work....
  4. I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Defender blocking port when trying to port-forward.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender blocking port when trying to port-forward.: Im trying to port-forward but defender keeps blocking the port im using even though I set up both inbound and outbound rules for it for both TCP and UDP. When I use port checking sites like https://canyouseeme.org/ it cant connect when the defender is up and when I tried with...
  6. Port forward

Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  7. Port Forward

Port Forward: How do I port forward? I tried portforward.com but did not work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/00a563a6-dab5-478b-9547-f6c19f73e1a8
  8. PORT FORWARDING

PORT FORWARDING: HEY, i tried a lot!!! but i am not successful in port fordwarding... where is the problem, i don't know. How to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forwarding/581bf140-fd49-471c-8412-dc44d9023e79
  9. Port Forwarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Forwarding: Need to open up ports for an upcoming project (HTTPs, SSH, and RDP). I've added all these services in the "port forwarding" section of my network settings. However when scanning with netstat, I cannot find these ports enabled. Pinging directly with telnet I get a failed...
  10. Port forwarding help

Port forwarding help: How can i make port forwarding? I can't seem to make it. 86212