Windows 10: Trying to install ilok and keep getting several errors inc. 1006 1722

Discus and support Trying to install ilok and keep getting several errors inc. 1006 1722 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. Brand new here but looks like a group of intelligent people who know there stuff *Nerd so figured I'd join and see if I can find some help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mofojackson, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Trying to install ilok and keep getting several errors inc. 1006 1722

Hi all. Brand new here but looks like a group of intelligent people who know there stuff *Nerd

so figured I'd join and see if I can find some help as I've been pulling my hair out the last 3 days *Banghead

I'm running Windows 10 (1602) on brand new computer, and everything was installing fine until I went to install ilok license manager. (or something like that)

First of all I contacted ilok and they said due to the error code showing up as 1722, it's a problem on Windows end.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but due to other things I've tried searching online for, I do not see Windows Installer in my 'Services' utility where I'm able to start or stop services.

But basically I go to install ilok, and it starts the process, and always comes back with the following sequence of errors. Note there are several error codes that arrive shown in the order they appear from first to last as shown in screen shots.

(Also on iloks website they said to try installing the basic and raw 'driver version' that comes with the download. But I've tried that and for the most part it's the same exact error codes)

:)

Mofojackson, Nov 30, 2016

2. 1722

I am trying to install Adobe acrobat and I keep getting Error 1722. I need this for school, Please help.

DavidBartlemay, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Mac2XS Win User
    Problems installing Flight simulator X, at windows 10, 64 bit

Chriso 747

Robert mentioned above he keeps getting Error 1722 and 1603. I get exactly the same. Installation gets almost to the very end then I get Error 1722 followed by 1603. Any suggestions?

Mac2XS, Nov 30, 2016
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Trying to install ilok and keep getting several errors inc. 1006 1722

I assume that your Win 10 installation is fully updated. You might try to run the install program with admin rights, I think you can right click on the installer to do this.

SoFine409, Nov 30, 2016
  5. Thank you and yes I did do that, run as admin that is.

Not sure if there is some kind of 'sub-program' (in my own attempt to explain it) which is what windows installer is. But it seems like something like that could be the problem. I just don't know though. Have no idea what to do and where to start.

I even tried 'resetting' the pc, by downloading the Windows 10 and was going to reinstall everything, but that too 'fails' when I try.

Mofojackson, Nov 30, 2016
  6. SoFine409 Win User
    SoFine409, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trying to install ilok and keep getting several errors inc. 1006 1722

1. Trying to install ilok and keep getting several errors inc. 1006 1722 - Similar Threads - Trying install ilok

2. error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website: Hello! I download iCloud from the official Apple website. I initiate the installation and it gives me error 1722 “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.The installation is running a program that did not exit properly. Please contact technical support or the...
  3. error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 1722 when trying to install iCloud from the Apple website: Hello! I download iCloud from the official Apple website. I initiate the installation and it gives me error 1722 “There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.The installation is running a program that did not exit properly. Please contact technical support or the...
  4. Ilok license installation - 1935 and I think 1603 error.

Ilok license installation - 1935 and I think 1603 error.: Ok so ive read and tried the following started new thread as appears old ones lockedhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1935-and-1603-when-installing-ilok-license/813a9d74-7289-4e17-bc57-a79ffe9e879e?page=2Have contacted support as this was updating a...
  5. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install a game and keep getting errors: Trying to install Forza Horizon 5 and I keep getting the error Code: 0x80070070 which is not enough space on my drive. It is trying to download it on my C drive which there is not enough room on but I want it on my D drive but it just keeps saying "Code: 0x80070070". I tried...
  6. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install a game and keep getting errors: Trying to install Forza Horizon 5 and I keep getting the error Code: 0x80070070 which is not enough space on my drive. It is trying to download it on my C drive which there is not enough room on but I want it on my D drive but it just keeps saying "Code: 0x80070070". I tried...
  7. Trying to install a game and keep getting errors

8. Error 1722 getting session names

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1722 getting session names: I've been trying to get the cmd prompt's msg command. At my friends house we tried communicating between two computers on the same WiFi network. We couldn't get it to work so when I got home I tried between my laptop and desktop, one WiFi one Ethernet. All 4 are Windows Pro....
  9. error 1722

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1722: Bij het installeren van FSX flight simulator bij het eind van deze instalatie een fout melding error 1722. mijn kennis schiet tekort om dit optelossen. groet aad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1722/7d49d56b-50fb-4c90-83bc-d45cf111b8bd
  10. error 1722

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 1722: error 1722. There is a problem with this windows installer package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1722/d8c30b78-e50c-43b6-9e6b-8c2c3f60bb59

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error 1722 iLok