Windows 10: Trying to install November update

Discus and support Trying to install November update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys Trying to update the November release and I am constantly getting BSOD (bad pool header) Fortunately it rolls back but I have tried 5 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Celticbhoy, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Trying to install November update

Hi Guys

Trying to update the November release and I am constantly getting BSOD (bad pool header) Fortunately it rolls back but I have tried 5 times now. I have dowloaded the ISO direct from Microsoft.

Thanks in advance

:)

Celticbhoy, Jan 2, 2016

2. Error 0x800705b4: Windows 10 november update

Original title: windows 10 november update

I am trying to install the November update for windows 10 but keep getting the same message saying unable to install will try again latter 0x800705b4

nineballking, Jan 2, 2016
  3. To know about november update for windows 10

I have already windows 10 pro, and want to update "November update", now don't no how but I downloaded "media creation tool" and now it is automatically download windows 10.

So what is that?

Is that new windows 10 setup for USB or some other device

or November update.

Please help me.

And I want to download offline installer of November update because, every time I m trying to download update but it never complete, it may be the problem of file size[ its 3GB in size ]. So please tell me where I get that offline installer of november update

Bachashpati JhaSuraj, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Trying to install November update

Have you tried a clean install?

Michaelvas17, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Not as yet I may give it a go during the week, Thanks gives me error The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_UPDATES operation 0x800706BA-0x20003

Celticbhoy, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Fixed it by turning WLAN off but then it installed the 1511 build un activated. I contacted Microsoft who said i would have to re-install windows 8 from scratch, aye right Trying to install November update :)

Celticbhoy, Jan 2, 2016
  7. You could just use your 8 key to activate.

Michaelvas17, Jan 3, 2016
  8. Trying to install November update

Hi Michael tried it but said was invalid (I have the original receipt e mail from MS 2012) I have fixed it now. I will not say how i done it but it is now all working. I still get BSOD every now and again but I am due to upgrade MOBO/CPU so ill see how i go.

Thanks for getting back to me

Celticbhoy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Trying to install November update

1. Trying to install November update - Similar Threads - Trying install November

2. Microsoft Windows November 2020 update not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows November 2020 update not installing: I tried to do the November 2020 yesterday 11/10/20, however after reaching installation 100% it stops. I then repeatedly get a message telling me to "retry" there is also an error code 0x80070005 I have "retried" multiple times. I have also rebooted, but I keep getting...
  3. Failed to install windows 10 november update

Failed to install windows 10 november update: Hello, I've tried literally every solution posted, but I can't get my windows 10 updated to the November release. After trying for more than seven times now, I hope someone can help me in finding a solution for this problem. Below a screenshot of the error I receive. This...
  4. November Update

November Update: Someone at Microsoft isn't thinking very well. I had my logon set up the way I wanted it and the November update blew that up. Let's use our heads guys and don't mess with user settings you ARE NOT asked to mess with. OK?...
  5. Windows 10 November Update will not install error

Windows 10 November Update will not install error: Hi. I've been trying for quite a while now to install the lastest version of windows, but I'm unable to as this pops up:[ATTACH] I have uninstalled anything to do with Realtek Bluetooth. In addition, I no longer have bluetooth capabilities on my PC. Nor does it appear in the...
  6. installation of windows 10 november update 1909

installation of windows 10 november update 1909: I currently have windows 10 1809. Today i saw an option to update to Windows 10 1909 . I want to know if there will be any sort of problem if I directly update my system to Windows 10 1909? I also want to know that do problems in Windows 10 1903 still exist like high CPU...
  7. November 2018 update

November 2018 update: Last week I updated my windows 10 for the latest updates, then when I turned on my laptop after the update the things I use such as browsers would not open but when I looked in the task manager they were showing as being open, but not displayed. Then the task bar was frozen...
  8. Possible to install November update only?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Possible to install November update only?: Hello, I am currently running version 1507. Suppose, due to stability, compatibility, and/or testing purposes, I wanted to install the November update (1511), but not the Anniversary update (1607). Is that currently possible? Thanks 77284
  9. November update (1511) not arriving (UPDATE: Fails to install)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    November update (1511) not arriving (UPDATE: Fails to install): Hello, This computer specifically is the only one in my house which is not receiving the November update (Threshold 2 or version 1511, whatever you want to call it) When checking for updates in Windows Update, it always says it's up to date. Any reason why this...
  10. Windows 10 November update, fresh install or update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 November update, fresh install or update: I'm currently running the initial version of Windows 10 and i'm planning to do the november upgrade release soon. However, anybody has an idea if your system will be faster when you do a clean install with the november update instead of an upgrade? (similar to the speed...