Windows 10: Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP

Discus and support Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Evidently, I need a file named ms_games_win8_x64.msi -- but searching everywhere, I can't find such a file other than at 'questionable" sites that want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Phelps, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP

Evidently, I need a file named ms_games_win8_x64.msi -- but searching everywhere, I can't find such a file other than at 'questionable" sites that want me to become a "premier" member!

Any know where I can get this file?

I tried copying over the Program Files folders and Users folders, and the programs won't launch -- probably because my existing Win8 version is 32-bit.

:)

Mark Phelps, Dec 24, 2014
  2. ShawnSez Win User

mixradio app is not working

So far NO. The app remains unavailable on my Lumia 830 Win10TP (in Canada). It worked in Win10TP when the installation was migrated from WP8. Can NOT reinstall it though.

Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP [​IMG]

ShawnSez, Dec 24, 2014
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    Windows 10 Technical Preview upgrade

"Company officials have noted though if you join the
    Windows Insider Program and upgrade from Windows
    7 or Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10, you will qualify for the free upgrade to the final release."

As quoted by Andre de Costa, but MS has still not fully explained how this will be achieved.

As asked by i-says: Basically, what is the upgrade path from the win10TP to licenced version if win10?

Same $64 Question from me::

What will the final upgrade path to W10, be for Window Insider's.?????????

Shilohbob, Dec 24, 2014
  4. topgundcp Win User

Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP

topgundcp, Dec 24, 2014
  5. Mark Phelps, Dec 26, 2014
  6. Which ones are you referring to? Aren't they already available in the store?

FuturDreamz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP

1. Trying to install Windows 8 MS games in Win10TP - Similar Threads - Trying install games

2. Installation of Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Windows 8: I’m trying to install windows 8.1 on a Windows 7 computer and I don’t have a product key for it and it’s asking me for product key so I’m using a product key that is from the Internet and it has zeros or o in it and I don’t know how to put them in because it doesn’t support...
  3. Installation of Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Windows 8: I’m trying to install windows 8.1 on a Windows 7 computer and I don’t have a product key for it and it’s asking me for product key so I’m using a product key that is from the Internet and it has zeros or o in it and I don’t know how to put them in because it doesn’t support...
  4. Asphalt 8 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 game: HiAsphalt 8 working perfectly on Windows 10. But in windows 11 its not working perfectly.Half screen glitch problem is here. What am i do?I done this-Windows Store app troubleshootingGraphic drive roll back & updateGMA 4500App reinstalledWindows defender complete off in...
  5. Asphalt 8 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8 game: HiAsphalt 8 working perfectly on Windows 10. But in windows 11 its not working perfectly.Half screen glitch problem is here. What am i do?I done this-Windows Store app troubleshootingGraphic drive roll back & updateGMA 4500App reinstalledWindows defender complete off in...
  6. MS Games. MS Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Games. MS Solitaire: I want the ads to stop. I paid the required fee, and yet the continue. So I want my money back and I'll just dump the game. Do I need to turn something on, off? do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game? There is no hints as what to do....
  7. MS Store Is Awful - It thinks the game is not installed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store Is Awful - It thinks the game is not installed.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PFCBarefoot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9tbyl/ms_store_is_awful_it_thinks_the_game_is_not/
  8. Installed game on D drive, MS Store tries to update to C drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installed game on D drive, MS Store tries to update to C drive.: So I have an issue where I downloaded a game on my D drive by using the "Change where new content is installed" in storage settings, it downloaded to the D drive without much issue. But now that I want to update the game, it keeps trying toreinstall the entire game instead of...
  9. Trimming down Win10TP

in Windows 10 Support
    Trimming down Win10TP: I've been doing "updates" from one Win10TP build to the next for several builds, and after each one, to trim down the space used, I've been doing the following: 1) removing windows.old 2) running cleanmgr.exe and selecting all the items 3) running DISM with...
  10. windows 8 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 8 install: Hi if I purchase windows 8 full can I install it over windows 10 thanks 9897

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games_win8_x64.msi