Windows 10: Trying to pin Pictures file to start menu on W10?

Discus and support Trying to pin Pictures file to start menu on W10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Pictures file suddenly disappeared from my start menu on Windows 10. Now when I try to pin it back it doesn't appear. on my menu. I've tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bristol99, Jan 1, 2017.

1. bristol99 Win User

Trying to pin Pictures file to start menu on W10?

My Pictures file suddenly disappeared from my start menu on Windows 10. Now when I try to pin it back it doesn't appear. on my menu. I've tried to unpin and pin it again but there's still a blank space on my start menu. I've enlarged the menu to make sure it definitely didn't pin which it hasn't.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

bristol99, Jan 1, 2017

2. Transfer of photo albums to Windows 10

"check search files in the start menu"

1. How, exactly do I do this? Clicked on the win 10 icon (bottom left) but the only search I see is the Cortana/web search. I typed the word pictures in there. It found several files but they seemed to be some kind of screen shots or something. I RC and
    pinned them but couldn't find the pin.

2. Will it list my folders, sub-folders or just titled pictures.

I am so frustrated with the Win 10 photo app. I really need to back off, go back to viewing my photos in windows photo viewer/windows explorer until they get this app properly functioning.

Press the Windows button plus R to access the Start prompt.

Enter 'Pictures' and press OK.

Right click on the Pictures folder and select "Pin to Start"

ShayMcKenna, Jan 1, 2017
  3. folder pinned to start windows 10

I have opened the Photos App since I pinned it to the Start Menu and the Active Tile is on in the more sub-menu. Pinned pictures are not flipping yet.

frankhattonZI, Jan 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, do you mean this setting perhaps?

Trying to pin Pictures file to start menu on W10? [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 1, 2017
  5. bristol99 Win User
    I didn't check there thanks I fixed it now!

bristol99, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Trying to pin Pictures file to start menu on W10? - Similar Threads - Trying pin Pictures

2. w10 start menu in w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w10 start menu in w11: Is there any way that I can get start menu like w10 in w11 now? Not Start11 or StartAllBack, those apps only mess up things. It's been quite a while I run onto w11, but still, I am missing the start menu in w10 every day. Mainly because all my program folders are directly...
  3. w10 start menu in w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 start menu in w11: Is there any way that I can get start menu like w10 in w11 now? Not Start11 or StartAllBack, those apps only mess up things. It's been quite a while I run onto w11, but still, I am missing the start menu in w10 every day. Mainly because all my program folders are directly...
  4. How to pin a bat file to start menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to pin a bat file to start menu: Before anyone points to the various workarounds, I've tried all I can find and they all seem to have problems. I want to be able to give other people in my office a folder of files eg, on a usb stick that they can move to a location on their PC that allow them to connect to...
  5. pinning an excel file to the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinning an excel file to the start menu: is there a way to pin a frequently used excel file to the start menu....I had this working for a while but the latest windows10 update seemed to have killed this option (an older reg edit that I have tried to repeat ...not working) is there another, more current workaround...
  6. Unable to Pin a File to Start Menu App

Unable to Pin a File to Start Menu App: Pinning files to an app's Start Menu icon seems to be an ongoing OS problem in Win 10, MS Office 365. I have MS Office 365 installed and updated. The apps are all on the Start Menu, Word and Excel are pinned there. When I right-click on the Word app icon, the context menu...
  7. Problem in the start menu on W10

Problem in the start menu on W10: Hello everyone, I have Windows 10 PRO updated to may update and subsequent patches. In the last few days, an annoying problem is happening to me. When I turn on the PC and enter into Windows, the start menu is not selectable (in the sense that I click on the windows icon...
  8. Profile picture, Start Menu and Renaming files

Profile picture, Start Menu and Renaming files: Hello! I am having a little trouble with my computer, my start menu does not work, it only comes up but i can't do anything. I can´t change my profile picture on my computer and when i trie to rename my files a popup window comes up saying ''Can´t find the scecified file''....
  9. Start menu not working in w10

Start menu not working in w10: I try to pin apps to the start menu and no allow me, didn't pin the app, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-not-working-in-w10/9d909121-0385-48d5-ab5a-d3c5de8a1c32
  10. Start Menu Files pinned to the Apps listed

Start Menu Files pinned to the Apps listed: In my search window, the only files that show up when I right-click one of the APP icons are OneDrive files. In earlier versions of WIN10 I could also see the local files I had opened with those apps. How do I restore that? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinned titles w10