Windows 10: Trying to reactivate

Discus and support Trying to reactivate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, just had to replace my motherboard and trying to activate with activation troubleshooter and I keep getting the message '' We can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gary407, Jun 6, 2018.

1. gary407 Win User

Trying to reactivate

Hi everyone, just had to replace my motherboard and trying to activate with activation troubleshooter and I keep getting the message '' We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again. '' any good ideas.
    Thanks

:)

gary407, Jun 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 reactivation methods

When you go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation what does it say at the top under Activation?

A retail key should also create a Digital License.

Try associating your MS Account following the initial steps in
    Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

When you change hardware if it needs reactivation, either use the retail Product Key, Contact Support app, Phone activation via running slmgr 4 command to refresh hardware signature, or if it's listed as a Digital License you can run the Activation Troubleshooter.

There should be no problem as long as the Product Key is valid. If this becomes in question you can validate the key via
    Customer Service.

Please keep us posted. We're always here.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Reactivate tiles menu and bitlocker on Windows 10

Hi Shovy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

As per your query to reactive the tiles menu please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Click on start menu and go to settings.

• Click on Personalization and click on start on left pane.

• Turn on all the option.
    And to access to Bitlocker try the below provided information.

• Type Bitlocker on the search bar and click on
      Manage Bitlocker.

• Now you can manage Bitlocker in which drive you want set it.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to assist you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Trying to reactivate

1. Trying to reactivate - Similar Threads - Trying reactivate

2. I've somehow managed to disable Windows Update services. but when I try to reactivate it in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've somehow managed to disable Windows Update services. but when I try to reactivate it in...: Someone please help because I can't update my system or any of my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-somehow-managed-to-disable-windows-update/eca522e8-dacf-4bc5-be3c-0bb22a693cac
  3. I've somehow managed to disable Windows Update services. but when I try to reactivate it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've somehow managed to disable Windows Update services. but when I try to reactivate it in...: Someone please help because I can't update my system or any of my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-somehow-managed-to-disable-windows-update/eca522e8-dacf-4bc5-be3c-0bb22a693cac
  4. Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...

Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...: I activated Windows 11 using the same hardware that I currently have in my computer. Earlier today I noticed that Windows had deactivated for some reason, stating that I had changed hardware although I have not changed anything. When I go through the troubleshooter to...
  5. Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...: I activated Windows 11 using the same hardware that I currently have in my computer. Earlier today I noticed that Windows had deactivated for some reason, stating that I had changed hardware although I have not changed anything. When I go through the troubleshooter to...
  6. I cant activate windows nor does it show my device when i try to reactivate it with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows nor does it show my device when i try to reactivate it with the...: I recently changed my PC's hardware to a new motherboard because my old one was faulty. When i finished setting that up I noticed that windows was not activated no more due to the activate windows on the bottom right. I did click troubleshoot and clicked on the "I changed...
  7. I cant activate windows nor does it show my device when i try to reactivate it with the...

I cant activate windows nor does it show my device when i try to reactivate it with the...: I recently changed my PC's hardware to a new motherboard because my old one was faulty. When i finished setting that up I noticed that windows was not activated no more due to the activate windows on the bottom right. I did click troubleshoot and clicked on the "I changed...
  8. Hey, Im trying to reactivate my Windows OS after buying new hardware almost alll the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, Im trying to reactivate my Windows OS after buying new hardware almost alll the...: Also, I've remove my old PC from my Microsoft account just in case I've reach the limit or something..Also tried the Troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-trying-to-reactivate-my-windows-os-after/9123564e-b964-4fd8-87ea-4a398d3ba332
  9. Hey, Im trying to reactivate my Windows OS after buying new hardware almost alll the...

Hey, Im trying to reactivate my Windows OS after buying new hardware almost alll the...: Also, I've remove my old PC from my Microsoft account just in case I've reach the limit or something..Also tried the Troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-im-trying-to-reactivate-my-windows-os-after/9123564e-b964-4fd8-87ea-4a398d3ba332
  10. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...: How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deactivites-my-window-and-now-i-am-trying-to/85386a42-90c5-402c-a60a-e43dfda074c7