Windows 10: Trying to run dmDskmgr-vd.zip, but can't copy into C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Discus and support Trying to run dmDskmgr-vd.zip, but can't copy into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wanted to copy this cpl into the same directory as all the regular cpl's, but Windows did not allow that. *Sad How do I proceed? 54402 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Jun 25, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

Trying to run dmDskmgr-vd.zip, but can't copy into C:\Windows\SysWOW64

I wanted to copy this cpl into the same directory as all the regular cpl's, but Windows did not allow that. *Sad How do I proceed?

:)

2. Can't read the dos screen while running samsung secure erease.

I'm trying to make a copy of my windows 8.1 pro c: drive before installing windows 10. To use the data migration software I must first run secure erase but I can't read the dos screen any help?

stephenlewallen, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Arun B J Win User
    converted to windows 10 Trying to run turbotax but disk wont run. I being told to tap?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Are you not able to run only this Turbo Tax Disk or all the disks?

• What is the exact error message your getting ?

• Did you make any change prior to this issue?

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jun 25, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Trying to run dmDskmgr-vd.zip, but can't copy into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 - Similar Threads - Trying run dmDskmgr

2. Can't delete a large zip file form C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete a large zip file form C drive: Hello,I'm trying to delete a zip file from Drive C, but no luck so far. the file is about 13 GB.I tried with CMD, PowerShell, and Safe mode. Nothing.With normal deletion, the process gets blocked at "calculating".Any ideas?The last solution would be to remove the SSD and...
  3. Can't delete a large zip file form C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete a large zip file form C drive: Hello,I'm trying to delete a zip file from Drive C, but no luck so far. the file is about 13 GB.I tried with CMD, PowerShell, and Safe mode. Nothing.With normal deletion, the process gets blocked at "calculating".Any ideas?The last solution would be to remove the SSD and...
  4. Save to/Copy from/Paste to Drive C: run slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save to/Copy from/Paste to Drive C: run slowly: I have used Window 10 pro. for around 3 years. About last two weeks, when I saved my file the "save as" window loaded slowly to show the file in the folder. I must take around a minute or more to show, but after that, the save process goes without any problem.In addition,...
  5. Save to/Copy from/Paste to Drive C: run slowly

Save to/Copy from/Paste to Drive C: run slowly: I have used Window 10 pro. for around 3 years. About last two weeks, when I saved my file the "save as" window loaded slowly to show the file in the folder. I must take around a minute or more to show, but after that, the save process goes without any problem.In addition,...
  6. Save to/Copy from/Paste to Drive C: run slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Copying entire C drive running W10 over to a new C drive with no OS on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying entire C drive running W10 over to a new C drive with no OS on it: HiI hope this idea is correct....!I wanted to upgrade my W10 to W11 but my 7 year old desktop is too old to run it. I have ordered a newer, more modern desktop WITHOUT an OS on the C drive.My idea is to copy the entire W10 C drive over to the new one using Acronis and when...
  8. Copying entire C drive running W10 over to a new C drive with no OS on it

Copying entire C drive running W10 over to a new C drive with no OS on it: HiI hope this idea is correct....!I wanted to upgrade my W10 to W11 but my 7 year old desktop is too old to run it. I have ordered a newer, more modern desktop WITHOUT an OS on the C drive.My idea is to copy the entire W10 C drive over to the new one using Acronis and when...
  9. Copying entire C drive running W10 over to a new C drive with no OS on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why is cut/copy options even available in a zip file. If you copy files from a .ZIP file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is cut/copy options even available in a zip file. If you copy files from a .ZIP file...: Using File Explorer with an open zip file, why does the right click shortcut menu list the enabled options to cut or copy a file or folder? The clipboard does not copy a zipped file or folder because the paste option is not available when you try to paste. This is a...